Memories

(Atsumu's POV)

.
.
.

I was cleaning up my room, and I found a box.. There was my old jersey, a volleyball, and a picture.. loads of pictures..

I miss them.. I wish I continued my career...

I went through the pictures of my past team, the practice matches, the tournaments, nationals, and the first day we lost against Karasuno.. I wonder how chibi-chan is doing.. I wonder how Kita is doing... It's no use thinking now. They've all moved on with their lives. I'm proud of chibi-chan for going on with volleyball. It's been a while since I played..

"Tsumu?" I was startled when Omi came in calling my name.

"Hey Omi.." I quickly stuffed the pictures away in the box and hid it behind me.

He looked at me in a strange way. "What's behind you?"

"Nothin'.." I smiled nervously

He raised an eyebrow but didn't question further. I sighed of relief. I put the box to where it was hidden before.

"Was just wondering, why's your brother not scared of me? I mean, I'm a vampire and even he knows it."

I was expecting this question. "Well, Omi. It ain't really a surprise ya know. He's datin a vampire. And said vampire was once apart of my school volleyball team."

He looked surprised. Well, I expected him to be.

"Really?" His tone was a bit soft and curious.

I nodded, smiling. These type of treatment toward vampires are rare ya know. It's hard to find a decent bond between a vamp and a human.

"You know how to play volleyball?" He asked. I was surprised, but I slowly nodded my head.

And ever so slightly, he smiled. Looks like we got somethin in common.

From that moment until late night, we watched volleyball tournaments and talked about volleyball together. Who knew we were both volleyball freaks? It was a fun day.

"Hey, Tsumu.. Wanna play volleyball?"

"Omi, it's literally night time."

"Yeah, so?"

I sighed. Y'know what, why not?

I took out a volleyball from the box. We went down to the park to play. It was a lil dark, only light source coming from the dim streetlights and the full moon tonight.

We played until midnight. By the time the clock strikes 12, we were already laying on the ground sweating. As we laid on the ground, the starry night was visible. I looked up at the stars and sighed in admiration.

I looked to Omi.. He too was admiring the starry night. His face shone as bright as the moon. And it was as if the stars were imprinted in his eyes.

What was tiredness became an unknown feeling. My stomach was all tickly. My breath hitched and was uneven. My heart was beating profoundly. The night was cold, but my body was warm.

And then, the whole world stopped just for one moment. He is so beautiful. His eyes shine brightly, yet as gently as the moon's light.

"Thank you, Omi.. Thank you for bringing back old memories for me."

.
.
.

This is so short tf. But anyways hope you enjoyed it. I made this at like 2 am so bear with me pls :')

-Author <3