Friends..

.
.
.

(Atsumu's POV)

Three months later

It's been three months since that incident. Omi and I have been living together since then. And he's... a really clean fella. The moment he sees a mess, he goes nuts. And at first, I really didn't like that. But I got over it and learned to live with it.

"Atsumu.."

I sighed. I knew that tone. Did I mention he feeds on my blood whenever he's extremely hungry? Well, this is one of the cases.

"I'm in the kitchen, Omi."

He crept out from the hallway and looked at me. I sighed and smiled. I nodded as a sign. He came close to me and bit my neck. After a few minutes, he took out his fangs from my neck. I patched up my wound and continued on my day.

.
.
.

It's night time. I got ready to go to bed. When I went into the room, Omi was already on the bed. Oh yeah, did I mention we shared a bed? Crazy, right? Well, we managed. And he's surprisingly tame. Not like he's do anything. We're just friends after all.

I got on bed and was about to go to sleep. Until I heard his deep voice say.

"Tsumu?" I turned to look at him.

"Thanks... for everything. I know this is really random and it's not like me to just be thanking you. And.. yeah."

I looked at him for a full, fat minute. Before breaking out in laughter. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Yer so cheesy, Omi."

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah whatever."

"You're welcome, Omi. After all, you're my friend!" I smiled brightly.

"Ah right.. friends.." He looked away. I was concerned but I didn't question it. We went to sleep as usual

.
.
.

Hey lovelies! Author here. Kinda on writers block right now T•T

Hope you don't mind. I might not get Atsumu's accent right :')

Hope you enjoyed it so far!

-Author <3