Bella nodded, "Yeah, her Italian fling spilt to the media that they had an on-and-off thing before she met her NFL-star soulmate Jimmy G from the 46'ers. She supposedly ended things, but they stayed as friends. She's got a blue string and Jimmy a yellow platonic one, but she wanted the rich footballer. Meanwhile, Jimmy only wanted to be friends with her. He only has eyes for a cute model, Zendaya Rhimes. According to the Italian sculptor, they still hooked up when she was in town. He's claiming he's the father of her unborn child... juicy stuff!"

You furrowed your brows, "I've also heard rumours about her and the artist," you remember asking Jimmy if he was sure it was his baby.

Gigi nods, "So she might have already been pregnant when she hooked up with Jimmy that night. But he can't remember unless he was drugged."

"Jimmy was blowing up my phone," you replied, unsure how to feel about the news.

Nothing is holding you back from dating Jimmy until you find your soulmate. All you know is that you might not give up on the one destined and perfect for you. It might not be what you desire the most, but the system knows best.

Lately, you've noticed Jimmy getting more clingy. He's calling you three times daily to check up on you.

You heard that your mom finally decided to date the older producer. Your dad was thrilled that your mom moved on and found happiness with him. He even suggested travelling with you to Switzerland to meet the rest of the family.

You just smirked and wondered how your South African Dutch grandparents would react now that your mom had moved away from your dad. Their hopes of marrying her to the fruit farmer in Cape Town, now a widower with four kids, are dashed again.

After spending another hour with the Hadid sisters, you headed home. Jimmy called you on the way home to take you out for a late-night dinner. You didn't feel like socializing, but the happiness in his voice made you reconsider.

You decided to go to a seafood restaurant for lobster and fresh salads. Since your mom was on another date, you didn't feel like being alone at home unless you decided to go to bed early.

The evening with Jimmy was very relaxing, and you felt relieved that he was not implicated as the father of his soulmate's baby.

After your dinner date, you felt disoriented because even though the news was positive, it didn't bring you the expected joy. Since your mom wasn't home yet, you poured yourself a sweet wine and slowly walked to the balcony.

Standing high above, gazing down at New York City at night, it was like watching a vibrant neon spectacle. The streets were alive with honking cars, taxis, and a diverse array of people, while loud music and laughter emanated from bars and clubs. It all felt exhilarating as if everyone was having a great time.

There were countless places to explore, from upscale rooftop bars to hidden underground spots. It was a bustling scene that tempted you to join in if only for a moment, to forget about your busy, stressful lifestyle and the discomfort from the soulmark on your neck.

 It was a bustling scene that tempted you to join in if only for a moment, to forget about your busy, stressful lifestyle and the discomfort from the soulmark on your neck