Chapter 8

It's different from a plain
word like fate

Jungkook pov

Dec 2018 -Jan 2019

After the MAMA Awards, the Bangtan boys had a few days off before their next performance. Jungkook misses home and looks forward to visiting his family in Busan.

There was a pre-recording for Runbts to be aired on Vlive and Weverse in the new year.

Jimin invited the Maknae-line to his beach condo in Busan for two days. Jungkook was ecstatic since he could use a break from work. In constant phone calls, Lisa accused him of dating Nancy again. The paparazzi caught him and Nancy conversing after the MAMA awards.

 The paparazzi caught him and Nancy conversing after the MAMA awards

Images of her whispering in his ear. His blushing face, her fingers touching his. It was evident that something was going on between them. There was no way he could console Lisa. Their relationship ended. His memory of their conversation a day after the awards is vivid. The dance that Momoland did in front of them and Twice also made the news.

 The dance that Momoland did in front of them and Twice also made the news

After Lisa's Soulmate died, he and Lisa began dating again in secret. However, he never let the truth out about what happened in America during their September -October "Love yourself "tour.
As a result, the Hyungs don't know because the American paparazzi failed to detect their location. Maknae-line is only partially aware. The Hyungs don't know about his biggest secret. There was an on/off relationship between him and Lisa when that "incident" occurred.

He was just getting ready for bed when Lisa called with heartbreak in her voice.

"Are you and Nancy going out again? Is that true? Are you and Nancy getting back together?" She inquired.

Jungkook sighed deeply. "My baby, why would I suddenly break up with you and date Nancy?" he asked.

"She says she will make sure you'll be back together soon," she sounds sadden as she spoke. "I love you, Kookie...wouldn't you reconsider?" her tone was begging.