She doesn't respond to me but I feel her body lean into my hold and after a moment she's hugging my chest tightly.

"There's no way of us being together"

"Who says there's not, our schools can fuck themselves, every single person can stick their
fucking nose somewhere else. I just want you baby"

"Luke" she breaths out,

"Yes or no Lizzie" I reluctantly let her out of my grasp, stepping backwards to give her a moment to herself, to let her know I'll always be in her corner, no matter what.

Because Lizzie Myers has infiltrated her way into my heart.

"Yes." My heart stops, my feet stay planted.

"Say it again" I say, my voice coming out shaky.

"Yes, yes, yes" I run into her, grabbing her legs as they naturally wrap around my waist.

I pepper kisses all over her face before finally reaching her lips, I look up into her gaze to find a wide smile on her face.

"Promise me you won't hurt me, not intentionally" she whispers, her lips centimetres away from mine.

"Never" she crashes into me, her lips finding mine and suddenly I'm a mad man, but only for her.

⎯⎯ ୨୧ ⎯⎯

"This means we're together right?like you won't go kissing other girls" Lizzie asks while tracing my biceps with her small finger, I snap my head towards her giving her a stern look.

"Come here." I say, she wraps her legs around my waist so she straddles me before laying down onto my chest, I press a kiss to her forehead.

"You're the only girl I ever want to kiss, and yes we're together" she nuzzles her head into my neck tracing my shoulder.

We lay like that for a few minutes, me stroking her back occasionally pressing kisses to my girlfriends head and her stroking my shoulder, each time her light fingers stroke against the rigid scar on my collarbone my body shivers.

"What's this from?" Her voice comes out a whisper as her fingers once again trail against my scar.

"My father really liked gardening tools" I chuckle, she inhales a sharp and rests her chin on my chest looking up at me.

A mixture of Pity and sadness cloud her eyes as they begin to water when her mind catches up to the realisation.

"Don't tell me you didn't know" I say raising an eyebrow at her, I'm well aware that the media has always been a fan of my family drama.

The rumour mill started when I was a teenager, that day I had come back from school sporting a black eye from the night before, when I got off the bus my house was surrounded by journalists hungry for information.

It was hell.

"No-baby please don't cry for me." I swipe a tear off her cheek.

"W-When did it start?" She stutters.

I don't talk about my family, ever. The media keeps there distant since my outburst two years ago, my teammates don't know a thing about Eve or my family for that matter.

People can speculate what they want about it, I've grown accustomed to the fact that most people see me as a train wreck captain.

With Lizzie I don't want to lie to her, I want to keep her.

"Seven" I mutter, a sob breaks out of her and it hurts me to see her cry, she wraps a hand around her mouth silencing herself.

"I'm so sorry for crying, oh my god I feel so selfish, I'm so sorry" she apologises even though she has done nothing,

"I feel like I failed as a boyfriend making you cry on the first day" I say trying to lift her spirits,

"You were just a kid" she continues ignoring my comment, her words bring back the ache in my head that I shoved away all those years ago.

"No. I'm not a victim Lizzie, don't look at me like that." My body becomes tense and I can tell that Lizzie notices it too as she gently lifts herself off me but I am quick to pull her back against me kissing her cheeks.

"Don't go away baby, the ache goes away when I'm with you" I whisper against her lips, a tear steaming down her puffy face.

"Never"

➹♡➷➹♡➷➹♡➷

😭😭😭😭
That's all I have to say