Part 22

The next day...
Something absolutely unexpected happened.
Anjali received a message from Tara.

Tara- Anjali, Rahul is texting me to tell you to unblock him 🙄. I told him to not disturb you anymore but he is very persistent...

(Since Rahul hated him now, so Anjali had just blocked him and deleted his number so as to not remember him.)

Anjali- Ohh Well, Ohk!
She proceeds to unblock him and texted him.

Anjali- Heyy... Uhmm Tara said you wanted to talk to me??
Rahul- Ohh Hii... Yes actually uhmm... I thought about what you said yesterday and... I discussed about all this to a friend of mine and he advised me that I should give you a second chance... So can we start over?
Anjali- Woahhh, I couldn't be more happy to get you back Rahulll... You don't know how happy you've made me... I love you soooo much...
Rahul- Yeah!!!
Anjali- But also just to tell you... If you are doing all this just because your friend thinks it's good and you are not willing deep down inside then don't... Or if you feel pity for me... Then back off... No need to do it.
Rahul- No! Even I thought that giving you another chance wouldn't hurt right? So... well here we are...
Anjali- Yeah and now... we are girlfriend and boyfriend again!!
Rahul- Yess!!!

And... That is how Rahul and Anjali got back together after being apart for 3 months while being in a relationship for 9 months...

Meanwhile on the other hand,
Gagan... Rahul's best friend and the person whom Anjali hated a lot due to him always poking in her relationship, was making up some other plans!