Meet Anirudh

Anirudh's POV
"I've already told maa that I don't need disturbances in my life. Marriage is nothing but a disturbance and a distraction but still she doesn't get it" just like every other day speaking under his breath stops right at the gates of none other than magnificent Rathore Group of Industries.

Rathore Group of Industries was started by his grandfather which was passed down generation to generation and now is under the name of its new CEO Mr. Anirudh Singh Rathore.

As soon as he enters the building, chills rush through the spines of every employee who were talking and enjoying their work few second back!

"Speaking of the Devil, and the devil is here" Mr. Mathur said under his breath. But didn't go unnoticed by Anirudh and as soon as he reached near Mr. Mathur's desk. He steps on his shoes making him startled by the sudden action and he stands up wincing in pain and his ears reaches the level of Anirudh's mouth and he says " And now that the Devil is here, Would you like to be the first recipient of his wrath? I have a whole card prepared for punishments! Would you like to choose one Mr.Mathur?"

As soon as these words reached to Mr. Mathur's ear he gulps in fear and fix his gaze downwards bowing in front of his boss. After passing a final glare Anirudh starts moving back to his office.

Being Expressive,emotional or taking care? Nah vanilla sort of relationships have never been Anirudh's forte! But even after being Rajasthan's most Eligible Bachelor, he has never touched any girl (not like he is reserving himself for anybody! But he don't do flings and doesn't like anything that will tarnish his name)

Sitting on his Chair behind a huge mahogany table he was reviewing documents while there is a knock on door. "Sir May i come in?"come the voice of the bitc- oh sorry his assistant Natasha.

"Come in" Natasha enters walking seductively wearing a white (nearly transparent) shirt trying her luck way hard to seduce her boss which she has been trying to do since day 1.

"Sir you need to sign these documents! Mr.Kukreja will be in the meeting room in next 15 mins" and she bends in the name of showing the documents but putting a full- display of her cleavage.

Anirudh didn't even look at her and says " Natasha, if you like to put up a show! Then tell me? We have more than 1000 male employees in the company some or the other will definitely fall for your acts" and shoots an angry glare right into her eyes.

She immediately gets up and rushes out of the cabin without even turning back!
Anirudh would've fired her a long back, but her mother is a cancer patient. Natasha being her only kid can earn money for her treatment that's the sole reason he is not firing her.

Abhimanyu sighs and gets back at his work finishing his meetings.

After sometime...
Anirudh's cabin door barges open and suddenly a equally well built man enters the room "kaam hua nahi na abhi tak tera?" saying this he glares at him.

"Vidhyut yaar kya chahiye" yes, vidhyut the only best friend of anirudh is here and he senses the discomfort in his best-friend's voice.

"Anirudh you have never been this flushed you look pale kya hua?" as soon as these words left Vidyut's mouth the next moment he was present in a bone crushing hug initiated by Anirudh.
"Ho-w how did you figure out? Just by looking at me?" He was surprised that how did his best friend figure out.
And as always vidhyut smilingly said "bhai-bhai ko nahi jaanega toh kon jaanega? We might have not taken birth from the same mother anirudh but the connection that i feel with you is beyond my understanding" on the other hand anirudh is just intently looking that what a gem he has got for life which he is going to cherish always.

Had it not been for vidhyut nobody sees this sweet side if their hukum always the baggage of responsibilities never let him express his emotions as freely as any other kid.

Just then he starts telling vidhyut what has troubled him since morning!
"You know maa vidhyut, she's been constantly after me to marry someone" Anirudh whined

"Why? Don't you want someone in your life to share your happiness or sorrows with and if the concept of marriage trouble's you this much then why don't you hook up? Huh? vidhyut says intentionally

"never, i might not like this idea of marriage right now but i'll never let my pants down for anybody other than my lawfully wedded wife. Either she or noone" anirudh states

Vidhyut chuckled " pants downn??? Aaya bada and started laughing his as$ off"

That's what your silly hookup is equivalent to? 🤷🏻‍♂️ atleast that's what the anirudh rathore says with a huff :)!

Vidhyut didn't extend this topic further as he was happy thinking about his best friend's perspective about meaningless hookups.

Hey you don't shoo off the topic!! why you don't want to marry? Vidhyut reasoned

It's not that i don't wanna marry, i just don't wanna get married to those walking exhibition of brands which mom is trying to set me up with every time! Anirudh said with a 'i-am-so-done look' plastered on his office.

"Oh" so that's the problem then whom do you want to marry? Is there anybody we are missing here and saying this vidhyut passes a wink to Anirudh! ;)

"Nahi bhai aisa kuch hota toh i would've been the first one to tell you! Honestly telling I wanna share my life with someone who understands my emotions with whom i can share anything without the fear of being judged and aisa koi nahi milega because half of the girls who meet me either want my money or hukum's fame!
I want someone who can bring that childish side of me out that got lost long back when the responsibilities of being a prince and then a king was passed to me." Anirudh explained.

Vidhyut understands the seriousness of the matter moreover he also understands that how bad his friend is bottling up everything within him and is not opening up so a idea stuck his mind and he starts grinning.

What? What are you thinking now? Anirudh exclaims seeing his grinning friend.

You wanna open up right? You'll not marry until you find someone like that? Vidhyut said

True! You got that right! But why are you so happy on my tragedy? :)

Anirudh, I know an app. See you are hukum you'll never open to people face to face even if you want to the rules will not allow you to. So, i know an anonymous chatting app where you can be yourself without revealing your identity.

Vidhyut's idea was childish but it helped a distress anirudh to think a little rational and can put an end to his long term misery?

Anirudh's next words left vidhyut in shock which were " give me the name of the app?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hellooo guys
It's been long since I last updated but here I am will try to update regularly. It's my first story here so please bear with me if i make any mistake. 💀
Also, next you'll be meeting Nalini? 🫶🏻
Follow me on Instagram at @heandhisciphers to know when will the updates be or spoilers!