Chapter I: Please Mr. Postman

This sequel is dedicated to my best friend.

**********

12 October 

Hannah,

The tour ended without a hitch. Unless you count beer bottles flying at your face or the zipper on your trousers coming off. I wanted to write earlier but I wanted a proper address to send it from. Boys have been asking about you. Wondering if I was gonna smuggle you back or something. I didn't tell them anything personal. Just that you wanted to go home. Think they miss you. I do too.

We're stopping off at everyone's folks' places to see them first, then we'll go home. We get a small break each year for Christmas. But we'll still play around the area. If you wanted to pay a visit. Just thought I'd like to see you sometime. 

We'll be around to record the next album too, so if you miss a show, don't worry, we'll still be here. 

I'll write again soon, when we come back. Promise. 

Angus

**********

30 October 

Hannah,

Stayed a bit longer in the area than we planned. Our mum kept us at the house cause she hasn't seen us in so long. And she says the radio doesn't count. Mal brought her a huge vase of flowers. I think he's trying to upstage me. Or get on her good side since he's been so naughty on tour. But he got Linda flowers too, maybe he's just feeling friendly. 

Cliff's got to take an extra flight since his folks are still in England. George says there's no hurry but he wants us all back soon to talk about something. Who knows what he's after. Maybe we're in trouble, you know? Mal should have brought him flowers to butter him up. 

I told Mum a bit about you. Wasn't sure I was going to until Mal brought it up. He's exaggerating, though, I was not drooling. 

Not much, anyway.

I'll write in a few days. See what George wants. Mum says hi. Mal says you're a doll and Linda misses you. Hope you're doing alright. 

Angus

**********

15 November 

Hannah,

Bon's got a case of the walking, talking crabs so our shows have been a bit shorter lately. He has no clue where he got it, except he suspects the airplane toilet. We're not mad or anything, just keeping a safe distance, you know? Phil suggested he call an exterminator and Bon threatened to pour his new lotion on the hot chips he was eating. 

I don't think he finds this as funny as we do. 

Had one guy in the audience in a pub in Melbourne come up to us and say AC/DC was better than the shit we played. We told him who we were and he must have been wasted or something cause he thought we were posers. And a friend we hired for security picked him up over his shoulder and Bon grabbed a beer from a table and shoved it down the guy's back pocket as a parting gift before he got carried out. 

I think it was empty. 

You'd have a lot of fun out here, love, but I understand if you can't make it. Work and all. Maybe if we get a day off I'll come visit, you know? If your folks don't mind a bit of guitar during dinner. 

Angus

**********

23 January 

Hannah,

I know it's been a while but our schedule hasn't lightened up and there's a lot of talking around here. George is politely asking me to put my pencil down right now, actually. 

So I offered to stick it up his arse. 

Sorry, love, it's busy again. I'll write soon.

Angus

Soon....