#4 - Marry Me, Misha?

"-will you marry me, Misha?"

....

....

"... are you out of your mind?"

.
.
.

Sorry for the delay, I wouldn't even be surprised if there are those who have already forgotten this fic, Because yaahh... ? Ehehehe :">
....
EHEHEHEHE-I'M SO SORRY, FORGIVE ME-!!! (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ')(;'༎ຶД༎ຶ')(;'༎ຶД༎ຶ')
But.. I hope you still visiting this fic and liking it! 🥺😭🤧🙏

Don't Forget to VOTES, FOLLOWS and COMMENTS! ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)

(10.9k Word)

The view of the starry sky was what greeted Cale when he first opened his eyes

Subconsciously, he gaped a little.

Space looked so majestic, so big and vast.

Then, Cale squinted. The sense of awe disappeared in an instant and was replaced by a feeling of alarm.

He was dreaming, wasn't he? At Hyunjae's annoying insistence and Beacrox giving him a nice warm sweet milk, Cale should be taking a nap right now.

No dream felt so real as this one. Was Cale having a Lucid Dream (when you realize you're dreaming)?

Just as he was about to contemplate something, a beautiful flash of white passed by him. Mikhail's childish side immediately emerged, looking amazed at the beautiful silvery-white glowing bird-like creature flying around him, while trilling happily.

"Who are you?" Cale whispered, holding out two tiny hands. Hoping the bird would at least perch on his palms.

The glowing white bird flew gently closer but did not land on his hands. There was a soft croon coming from it, like a lullaby.

Then, the bird took flight again.

The flapping of its wings was large and fast, like a wave that shattered reality.

And in a single blink, Cale watched a white tree appear.

Its roots were medium-sized and it seemed to be in its infancy.

A World Tree?

It felt familiar, but at the same time it didn't.

If the World Tree in Cale Henituse's world felt like home, then this tree sent a sense of alarm and Cale wanted to get away from this menacing white tree if he could.