#1 - Disrupted Peaceful Life

Cale lives a third life and meets the clingy blonde.

And guess what? Cale's head started to throb painfully.

.
.
.

Note :
Cale new family is full of my OC's (✿◡‿◡)✨
Hope they can make you fall in love (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)🤍

Don't forget to FOLLOW, VOTE and COMMENTS guys~!

After the war against the White Star and God of Chains ended, the peaceful life that Cale had dreamed of somehow got further away

After the war against the White Star and God of Chains ended, the peaceful life that Cale had dreamed of somehow got further away. Without knowing what caused it, Cale began to weaken inexplicably. He lay in bed for months, unable to move freely, and could only observe with a sad heart the gloomy atmosphere around his family members.

Damn.

His future investment payouts really made Cale's blood rise every time he thought about it.

He had gone all out, securing the future of his lazy life, but ended up lying sick in bed instead!

What bastard gods.

Cale doesn't even have the energy to go on a rampage ಥ_ಥ)

He closed his eyes on that day, not realizing it would be his last day in the world of The Birth of A Hero.

.
.
.

Cale...?

Shut up.

... Okay, okay. I'm sorry. The bastard who's been out of touch for months is back in the corner.

Cale snorted and sank into thought, unable to help but imagine his family crying over his cold body. His hands curled into fists, and his lips began to tremble in an effort to hold back the anger and sadness in his heart.

Why am I the only one experiencing this? Don't I deserve happiness? Or to be rich slacker? Even though being lazy does not harm others...

Inevitably, the whisperings of Cale's heart made Death feel sympathy.

Cale's weakened state after the war was a complete mystery. Even one of his outer god friends who specialized in healing raised a hand in defeat at Cale's condition. And when the last breath of the figure who was deeply loved by nature and gods occurred, Death as quickly as he could grabbed the golden shining soul into his lap.

Neither I nor any of the gods here know. Cale your illness was an anomaly. Cale snorted.

Useless as usual.

It felt like a crack formed in Death's heart when he heard Cale's mental grumbling.

We've planned something for you, Cale. Hearing that, Cale started to get anxious and his eyes narrowed suspiciously. Whatever was planned, if it came from Death, it always ended with Cale as the victim.