#2 - He's so Annoying, But...

"Misha knows ice cream? Well, that's the cart that sells ice cream."

Oh my God.

This damn yellow fly kid.

Buzzz-buzzz-buzzing endlessly in Cale's poor ears.

Why did Cale agree to go out with him anyway?!

.
.
.

Sorry for disappearing for so long for this fic! Is there even still anyone waiting?
lol *feelguilty ಥ_ಥ)🙏

Don't forget to FOLLOW, VOTE and COMMENTS~ ♡

[Raon Miru's POV]

The day was still as bright as ever in their villa.

Eight-year-old Raon Miru surveyed the plantation they had built in the Forest of Darkness with his chest puffed out in pride. The soil had been fertilized thanks to the help of the Church of the Sun and their many friends from the wolf and tiger tribes, whom helped expand their plantation.

"Ra, go and give the apples to father." Blue eyes sparkling with joy, a sweet smile growing on a young face, nodded in response as he received a plate of apple slices that had been peeled by his Noona, On, before running to Super Rock's villa. More precisely to the room of the human who was currently still lying on his bed.

"Father!" Raon, in his 8-year-old human form walked into the room. Smiling so brightly at the sight of his father already awake and currently resting his body on a pile of pillows. On the left side of the bed, there were already Choi Han and Eruhaben watching over his father as usual.

"Raon," greeted his favorite human in the universe, with a small but loving smile, that warmed the Little Dragon's heart.

"There's an apple for Father! Noona cut it herself straight from the orchard!" exclaimed Raon, climbing onto the bed on the human's right side, spearing an apple on a toothpick to be held in front of Cale's mouth.

The ailing redhead gladly accepted without complaint as he was starving. The apple slice that Raon brought somewhat soothed his hunger.

"Thank you, Ra," Cale murmured, softly, already exhausted just from accepting one slice. Raon on the other hand instantly became sad and tried to hold back tears when he saw how pale his human looked.

Three months had passed since Cale's condition began to worsen.

No one knew for sure what caused Cale to weaken. Many doctors and even priests from various churches could not identify the disease. However, Eruhaben assumed that what was wrong was in Cale's soul.