joyous announcement

With the weight of their shared history hanging heavy in the air, Gemini and Fourth knew that their next task was to share the news of their growing family with the rest of the pack. It was a moment they had been eagerly anticipating, a chance to celebrate amidst the uncertainty that loomed over their homeland.

As they gathered the members of their pack in the central clearing, the anticipation crackled like electricity in the air. Faces both familiar and new turned towards Gemini and Fourth, curiosity shining in their eyes.

Gemini stepped forward, his heart pounding with excitement and nervousness. Beside him, Fourth stood tall and proud, his hand resting protectively on Gemini's shoulder.

"Friends, family," Gemini signed, his hands moving with practiced grace. "We have important news to share with you all."

A murmur of curiosity rippled through the gathered crowd, anticipation mounting with each passing moment.

"Fourth and I are expecting a pup," Gemini signed, a smile spreading across his face as he felt Fourth's hand tighten reassuringly on his shoulder.

Gasps of surprise and delight echoed through the clearing, mingling with the sound of excited chatter. Faces broke into smiles, and congratulations rang out from all sides.

Joong stepped forward, his expression filled with pride and warmth. "This is indeed a joyous occasion. May your pup bring light and happiness to our pack."

Gemini and Fourth exchanged a glance, their hearts overflowing with gratitude for the support of their packmates. In that moment, amidst the warmth and camaraderie of their family, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, bound by love and unity.

As the celebrations continued late into the night, laughter and music filling the air, Gemini and Fourth basked in the glow of their shared happiness, knowing that the journey ahead would be filled with both trials and triumphs, but also with the unwavering support of those they held dear.