unexpected changes

As the night deepened and the fire crackled softly, Fourth shifted uncomfortably, feeling a strange sensation in his abdomen. At first, he dismissed it as nothing more than a twinge of discomfort from the long journey. But then, as if in response to his touch, the sensation grew stronger, more insistent.

Gemini noticed Fourth's sudden movement and turned to him, concern etched on his face. "Fourth, are you alright?" he signed, his hands moving with urgency.

Fourth nodded, trying to suppress the wave of panic rising within him. "I... I think so," he signed back, his hands trembling slightly.

But even as he spoke, the sensation intensified, a fluttering feeling deep within him that seemed to echo with a life of its own. And then, with a sudden jolt, he felt it—a distinct movement, as if something inside him had shifted.

Gemini's eyes widened in realization as he watched Fourth's expression change from confusion to astonishment. "Is... is that..." he signed, his hands hovering over Fourth's swollen belly.

Fourth could only nod, his heart racing with a mixture of disbelief and wonder. They had known for weeks that they were expecting a child, a miracle born from their love and devotion to each other. But to feel their baby's movements for the first time was a moment neither of them would ever forget.

As they sat together, their hands intertwined over Fourth's belly, they felt a profound sense of connection, not just to each other, but to the new life growing inside them. It was a reminder that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, as a family.

With tears of joy in their eyes, Gemini leaned in to press a gentle kiss to Fourth's forehead, their hearts overflowing with love and gratitude for the precious gift they had been given. And in that moment, as the stars twinkled overhead and the fire burned low, they knew that their journey home had taken on a whole new meaning—one of hope, of love, and of endless possibilities.