Chapter 10

A couple of days later Billie is finally able to hold Joey and Mike has been by his side the whole time and now Billie is laying in his hospital bed still very sore and he's shirtless with his tattoos showing holding his baby girl on his bare chest under his blanket looking tired and Tre walks in the room to get his friends and his niece so they can leave the hospital.

"This is punk rock right here" Billie says smiling as he rubs Joey's back. Ready to go daddy?" Tre asks smiling. "We are more then ready to leave" Billie happily says. "Time to start working on losing weight now" Billie states. "Billie you look like just had a baby and you need rest" Mike states. "You did good Billie" Mike kisses him.

Later they get back on the bus and Billie goes to the back to feed Joey and lay down. Mike is looking on his laptop. "Billie do you wanna do a birth announcement online for the fan?" Mike asks. "Sure Mike but after some much needed sleep" Billie says. Billie puts Joey in Tre's lap and goes to lay back down. "Hi Joey" Tre Smiles. "I just posted dad and baby both doing well" Mike says. "That's good Mike" Billie says. A little later Tre is outside on his phone talking to Sarah. "Hay Tre how are you?" Sarah asks. "I'm missing you guys but I'm good. How are you guys? How's life at home?" Tre asks. "Things are good I love your house and Frankie loves it here and I do too" Sarah says happily. "I'm glad your home so you can get settled" Tre says happily. "I love you Tre" Sarah says. "I love you too" Tre adds. "I have to go Frankie is crying talk to you soon sweety" Sarah says.