"FUCK YOU! YOU OLD BITCH!!!" There ya go, you pissed off sunshine and rainbows. Charlie screamed into the microphone and flipped her off. The entire crowd gasps, and Rosie walks up to Charlie.

"Okay! We'll be back after a brief intermission." She moves Charlie offstage, leaving Alastor with me. The town goes back to doing what they were doing before the meeting and I turn to Alastor. My face is bright with the thought of his airplane ears.

"Your ears! They did an airplane thingy!" I speak and he chuckles. "Can I touch them? I wanna touch them"

"No, you are not allowed to touch my ears!" I pout and look away.

"Bitch"

"What was that, my dear?" He grabs my chin, dragging it up to meet his gaze. Fuck.

"I called you a bitch." No shame in what I'm saying. He smiles and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"You never fail to amaze me..."

"Oh, and why's that?"

"Most people would be afraid to call me names, but yet you don't care at all."

I find his words amusing, as I tend to speak my mind without any filter most of the time, even though I often don't understand what I'm saying. "Alastor I know you won't hurt me"

"Don't be so sure about that," Tilting my head at his words, I think, what could he mean? Would he hurt me if he got a chance? "Oh, don't worry yourself!" He pats my head. "Oh, here they come!" Alastor walks from me and goes to Charlie and Rosie. He hands Charlie his microphone staff/cane thingy, and she starts to sing.

"Have you ever wanted something that was so clear in your mind that you could taste it?"

"You mean like human flesh?"

"Eh, sort of It's a feeling like a rumbling in your gut that you could finally be faced with A billion needy faces I guess what I mean to say is, for the first time in my life I might have to be ready for this Ready to be the one who's leading from the front Gotta come into my own Gotta come into my throne Gotta take charge and defend my only home And although I kinda feel unsteady Now I need to be ready for this Have you ever felt like you're willing to die to save the people of your city?" Holy words Charlie I understood nothing she just said. I turn to Alastor and Rosie and they look like proud parents... I wish our mom and dad looked at us like that.

"By Die, do you mean use my teeth to rip flesh apart?"

"That's a start! 'Cause right now we need a leader And it seems to me that destiny has picked me To be that, if you'll permit me, so who's with me? Wouldn't it be super to see more of Hell? Join up now if you like to travel. Come on boys, hop in the saddle! Lotta sights to see en route to my hotel Not to mention the camaraderie Yes siree, you'll form life-changing friendships With the folks along the way"

"And feast on all the angels you can eat" That got everyone interested.

"Okay"

"Free food! I'm in! Oh-whoa, It's food! Nom-nom-nom It's time now to act! They're on the attack! When they move to strike, we will fight biting back! We'll follow your lead, we're eager to feed! We'll sharpen our teeth for the heavenly feast From this moment on, you can count on us To be resolute and ravenous Our appetites are whet and we're set to seize the day So I say, oh hey, come join the flesh buffet!" The cannibals were very eager to kill angels after Alastor mentioned all the flesh.

"Well, that's a little violent. Can we tone it down?"

"Oh, don't be put off by their snarlin', that's enthusiasm, darlin'!"

"Eh, they just seem a little murdery right now"

"Don't worry, honey, that's their thing Keep singing"

"We're super-duper grateful to have you folks aboard," Charlie sang with Rosie and they did a little dance.

"We can't wait to taste an angel's wings!" Wait, what would it taste like? I mean, its feathers right, I'd assume so. I don't know, the only Angel I got close to was Adam. He doesn't. count also Vaggie doesn't. count, she got no wings.

"Oh, lord For the first time in my life Maybe I can be ready for this I can be the marshal leading the parade I can come into my own, and I think I've always known My destiny could never be postponed When Adam brings the battle here I must appear like I'm ready for this"

"They're dancing along They're singing her song"

"Surprised? Why, I knew she could do it all along"

"She's bound to pass the test as princess of Hell Like her daddy, she is madly power-fell" Alastor dances with Rosie. Oh, to have their friendship is so sweet.

"She's filled with potential that I could guide" Okay, what could he mean by that?

"I concur! Stick with her, you'll be on the winning side" Alastor Grabs my and Rosie's arm and brings us to the crowd Great now I am singing and dancing yay.

"For the first time in our lives, we know that we are ready for this! We'll show Heaven a fight they won't forget! It is time to take a stand! It is time to lend a hand! Against the angels, and their deadly threat! We cannot take it anymore. The time has come to go to war. Prepare to fight. We're ready for this!"

"I really hope that I'm ready for this" You and me both...

A/n would anyone be interested in smut? I haven't written smut before so I would have to try but I'll only add it if you guys want thanks! I know Alastor is asexual and stuff like that but then again this is an X reader. So if you're interested in smut just comment! Thanks for all the support!