Pico x Male Reader

It's been so long since I've written something 😭😭

This was a request by @Dark_s33r

Warning: y/n wanting his main character moment, simp y/n, awkward y/n, cringe story(maybe),Y/n get flustered 1000000 times, flirty pico

_______________________________________

You let out an exhausted sigh as the song 'Blammed' ended. You had been practicing months now. For what? For the Friday Night Funkin rap battle that was happening next week!

Rappers from all over, battling for the number one spot.

And you were gonna be number one.

Hey! That's what all the practice was for, right? Well...

There was one other reason... Pico.
He has become a... celebrity crush of sorts, and you heard he was gonna be there! So you wanted to impress him!

Your face flushed at thought.

You ran a hand through your hair, trying to calm yourself down.

You're getting so flustered just thinking about him down bad expeditiously.

You sighed and started picking up your music equipment, putting it away before going to lay down in your bed.

You would be prepared and you would win this competition!

*Time-skip*

The day of the competition arrived faster than you anticipated. You stood outside the brick building, and looking down at your phone, you confirmed that this was indeed the place where the competition was being held.

You opened the door, and immediately, you were blasted with music, bright lights, and people cheering for the ones that were on stage rapping.

You took a breath and went inside.

_______________________________________

You walked into the building looking for the backstage area, and a very obvious sign came into view with a man standing in front of it.

You walked up to him, giving a polite wave. He quirked an eyebrow at you, which made you immediately regret the action.

"Uh- hey, I'm here for the Rap Battle..."
He pulled out a clipboard. Looking down at you. "Name?" He asked blankly.

"Y/n!" He looked down at the clipboard, running his finger down the list of names as he finally landed on your name.

"Ah! Here you are!" He opened the door for you. "Sorry for the scary disposition. Gotta make sure no one tries anything, y'know?" He smiled at you kindly.

You nodded at him him understanding. You thanked him for opening the door for you. You walked in the bodyguard, closing the door behind you.

_______________________________________

Walking in, you tried not to panic as you see the best of the best rappers in this backstage area. You let out another breath, trying to calm yourself.

While you weren't paying attention, someone tapped you on the shoulder. You jumped slightly, turning around to see a girl with a gray sweater and Jean shorts.

"Woah! Hey- sorry didn't mean to scare you -" She put her hands up next to her head.

"No! It's fine, uh...just-"

"Nervous? I can tell." She smiled at you knowingly.

You slumped, nodding at the girl. She let out a small chuckle.