Pico x Chubby! reader

This is a Highschool AU! so yeah. The word in bold are your thoughts.

Warnings: Curse words,insults and making out.

Btw sorry if the charactes are OOC.

Ah yes school, well at least to everyone else. To you this was Hell. See, your chubby and there's absolutely wrong with that, it's just that the people at your highschool treat it like a fucking disease. 

"Ew don't touch me tubby i don't wanna get fat like you!"

"Look the fatass is eating again, it's probably her third time today, Ha!"

Ya know stuff like that, That shit hurts but at this point that it's annoying as hell. You walk into the school and your already getting stares. 'Ugh'You go to open your locker when it's suddenly closed by a hand you look to see who it is and....'Shit' It was Pico and his gang, Pico being the ring leader in it all. "Hey fatty how's it hanging~" Pico was wearing his signature green shirt(or sweater) with some jeans and black combat boots,with a black jacket. 'God he's hot..' Sadly yes, you did have a crush on the ginger haired man. "Damn bitch go to the gym lose some weight you'd look better." The black haired girl known as Nene scoffed and look at you in disgust. "Your so fat that you'd have  to put lipstick on with a fucking paint roller." Darnell laughed. You rolled your eyes, 'I ain't got time for this shit.'"Who ya rolling ya eyes at bitch?" Nene  asked you anger in her voice. " who does it look like i'm talking to? Are you really that stupid? That must be why you're failing Social Studies." You smirked.   Nene made an offended noise and stepped towards you probably trying to hit you, But Pico put a hand on Nene's shoulder signaling her to back down and she did. "Like a Bitch.." You muttered under you breath. "What was that punk? That's it i'm gonna over ther an-" " Nene calm tf down, damn your yelling makin my head hurt. Darnell rubbed his temple. You laughed. "Hey, guys y'know this has been a lovely conversation but i gotta go to science" you said pointing to the direction off your science class. "To be honest..." You looked back. 'Was Pico blushing no-  he couldn't be..' "I would give you an ugly look but it's seems you already have one." and with that you walked to your class. As you walked away you heard the curses of Nene and Darnell holding her back, But what you didn't see was Pico looking  at you well... Looking at your ass he watched as it moved, He licked his lips, He couldn't  take it anymore. He  wanted you, He needed you. He just needed the chance to tell you.

~Time skip brought you by Deez~

It turns out you have a project for Science(the project being about apples). 'Well that's fine'

It's a two person project. 'Ohhh No.'

You did not want to partner up with anybody, One. because no one really talks to you and Two. You're an introvert, you don't really like talking to people. You looked around. Everyone was partnering up with somebody! Meaning whoever wants to partner up with you, you technically be the last choice. 'Goddammit'"Hey Fatso wanna partner up?" Getting mad you look up at the person, ready to argue. "Who the hell do you think your talkin t-"  You look up only to see the one and only Pico. "Oh, it's you" you with disappointment in your voice. "What  do ya mean 'oh it's you' you better be lucky i came over here to ask anyway ya lil bitch." He sneered.  "Don't like act I don't deserve your time, you're not better than me Pico." You said glared at him. He thought you looked cute like that. He chuckled. "Ugh, Anyways wanna do the project together or something." he said looking to the side. You blushed. "Yeah whatever let's just- get started."

~You guys made a plan for the project~

"Well I think we've made enough progress." You said looking at the working.Pico looking at you.

"Okay, well how about we go to my place so we can finish it." Pico said nonchalantly

You grimaced "Uh- yeah sure." "What was that look for?" Pico  questions.

"I'm praying that I don't lose my sanity at being at your house, so I don't run out it screaming." You said.

"Whatever it's not like I wanna do this project with you anyway." He stated leaning back on his chair, while looking away from you. What you didn't know is that Pico was excited and happy that you were coming over, though he didn't wanna show it.

~At Pico's House~ 

You knocked on his door and waited, you were wearing a black turtleneck with some white pants and some nice shoes. You heard footsteps and then... "Who is it!?" someone yelled

"It's y/n! We're supposed to do a project together Prico."  You smirked to yourself.

"Y/N!? SHI-" You heard running and thing being thrown and picked up. You were slight worried for the boy, so you called out his name. "Yeah just give me a minute! Fuck,Fuck,Fuck-" He sounded panicked for some reason. 

Suddenly the door burst open with a slightly sweaty, nervous looking Pico. "Hey...Welcome... Uh- come in and  let's get started on the project yeah?" You nodded and walked into the house it was cleaner than you expected. "Nice place"  You called out. "Uh yeah thanks." You notice he was acting weird. But didn't give it a second thought. As you guys were we working on the project you we throwing jokes at each other and laughing, You were actually having a conservation with Pico right now. 'Woah- Nice' 

~after Finishing up the project~

You were just about to leave. "Y/n Wait!" Pico said you turned. Pico was sweating " I -Er need to tell you something..." You looked at him puzzled but you sat down. "Something wrong?"

"Well I-" He gulped Was he really ready to tell  you..?

"I- I think you're cute." He said madly blushing.

You froze "Really?"

"Yes, I um- have feelings for you and I know I've been a jackass to you and I'm really sorry, But you're amazing y/n."

"I like you to Prico." Smiling at him poking him in the forehead.

He then kissed you, wrapping his armed around you waist. 

This kissed quickly turned heated as he now was now on top of you caresing you.

You two broke apart for air and the smiled at each other.

"Your amazing Y/n."

Anddddddd Done

That's the first oneshot this entire book!🎉👏

I hope ya'll like it

Hey make sure to tell me if i made any spelling errors.

Also tell me what you like and  dislike about this so far.

-Anyway Bacon Out

1107 words.