Drunk! Pico x Drunk! Reader

Idk who requested this I'll find out and put in later

Okie less gooooooo

Sorry If this OOC

You sat on your couch, bored as ever. You looked at your Laptop at the video you were watching, it wasn't entertaining you as much as it's suppose to. You were drifting of but the ringing of your phone waking you. Picking up the phone you heard a familiar voice. "Heya toots!"

"oh Pico! What's up man?"

"Nothing much...but I was thinkin bout you y'know."

You flushed. Pico was thinking about you?

"You gay dude. Heh-" You tried to play it off.

"Your mom. Anyway though Nene's having a party and she invited you so i came to tell you."

"Oh really? Nice! Hey, are you going?"

"Yup. Hey, maybe we can go together as a date~"

"Heh- Whatever man I'll see you at the party."

You immediately hung up the phone and hid your face in a pillow, Pico was known for his flirty nature but you liked him, Like- a lot so his flirty had more of an effect on you.

You got a text from Pico telling you the time for the party and- Wait- THE PARTY IS IN 30 MINUTES!?

You immediately got ready almost falling of your couch in your hurry to leave.

~This time skip was brought to you by Soc con~

You were ready. Wearing you f/c outfit and soon after you got your keys and started dipping it to Nene's house (You decided to just walk she didn't live that far away anyway)

~Time Skip~

You were at Nene's party and you were having a Blast Drinking, dancing Everything was great! But it was getting late and you needed to get home.

You were walking out the door before Pico came over stumbling over to you.

"Too- Toots ya can't b-be walkin- by yourself you to attractive especially tonight lemme- lemme walk ya home." Pico said stumbling over his words in very drunklike tone.

You being drunk yourself couldn't really comprehend what was going on. So nodded and walked out the door. It took a little bit of time to get to your house because you were drunk but when you got home you couldn't even make it to your bed so you plopped on your couch and so did Pico.

You both were unmoving for a while before you felt yourself being moved onto Pico's lap. "I love you."

~The next morning~

You woke up groggy and with an absolutely pain staking headache you tried to remember what in the hell happened and every thing came flooding in.

Pico told you he loved you.

You perked up and heard clanging from the kitchen and you got up to see Pico making breakfast he must've heard you footsteps because he turned around to look at you.

"Hey your up." He placed some pain meds on the table with a cup of water.

"Thanks." You said with a smile and Pico nodded at you and the turned around to finish what he was doing before.

"I love you."

You couldn't stop thinking about it...

"Hey, Pico I needa talk to you about somethin..."

You heard Pico sigh.

" I know what you wanna talk about."

He turned around.

"I thought that- that you would forget cause you were so drunk, But I guess your memory is better than I thought-"

"Do you really love me Pico."

You looked him straight in the eyes.

Pico looked down and bit his lip.

"Yes."

His head was still down, so was his guard so you walked over to him and kissed him.

Pico was shocked but immediately go into the kiss

You both pulled apart, looking at each other for a moment.

"W-what was that about?"

You smiled.

"Isn't it obvious? I love you too."

Pico stopped for a second before smiling and laughing and kissing you all over your face you giggling and laughing.

He stopped and looked at you.

"I love you."

Wooooooooooooooooow

I really like this one!

See you guys nest time.

(Request sum ideas btw)