Tabi x Shy!Reader

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-

Sorry for not being here for a long time

Shout out to my friend 

They are cool 

and my bestfriend<3

Angst 

Tabi had just got done fighting girlfriend and her pest of a boyfriend Keith. Tabi was now extremely angry and just wanted to get home.

He then bumped into to something more like someone- Wait- who- Tabi looked down his glowing eyes seething in anger.

The girl who he bumped into just at the sight. She had H/c hair and E/c eyes. She looked slightly scared at the bone-head-goat before her.

"Are you going to say something or what?" Tabi spat

The girl realizing she was staring immediately tried to form her answer. "I- well- uhm" 

The girl stood up and brushed herself off and looked the man in his eyes "I-I'm sorry sir I didn't m-mean to uh- bother you."

The two then stared at each other for a bit before the H/c girl spoke again.

"Well I apologize again for this- uh situation I'll b-be going-"

"What your name kid?"

The girl was taken aback bye the sudden question but answered anyway.

"Y/n s-sir."

"No need for the formalities the names Tabi." 

~After this interaction you and Tabi started talking to each other more often it took awhile for the both of you to warm up to each other. But when you did you guys had a really good friendship. Then you two started getting mutual feelings for each other. Y/n accepted it more than Tabi did after dealing with seeing his ex again he was scared, of loving you. He didn't want to be used again. He then decided to bury his feelings for you deep down but that was the exact same time time deiced to tell him your feelings.~

Tabi was just sitting doing nothing it particular letting his mind wander, until he got a phone call from you. 

"Hey Y/n, What's up."

"Hey-! Tabi uh- w-would you c-come over I have something to tell y-you."

"Hm, Alright I wasn't doing anything anyway so I'll be there in a moment."

~Time Skip Brought to you by The LiquidTM~

Y/n and Tabi were now sitting on the couch watching Tv.

"Hey, you had something to tell me right?"

Y/n froze for a second before answering.

"Well, what is it?"

Y/n sat looking at her lap for a moment.

"ILIKEYOU!"

Y/n spoke really fast blushing her head off.

Tabi understood her they'd been friends for a long time he can decode her fast-talking but now he was- shocked.

"Y/n."

The girl looked up at the man(Goat?).

"I-" 

Tabi sighed.

"Yes?"

"I- can't."

The girl felt a cold shiver run down her spine.

"Can't what?"

"I can't love you."

That's when Tabi left your house.

And never came back again.

Oof! That was sad

I'M SORRY IF I MADE TABI OUT OF CHARACTER

Have a nice day! :D