Jealous! Keith(Bf) x Reader

In this story your the girlfriend, and your an angel in this story so bf had to defeat ur angel parents or something lol.

warnings: Cursing ig

I'm making bf speak English

Also sorry if again if this OOC!

Some references to the FNF HD mod will be made.

You were bopping you head to the music as your boyfriend was trying to defeat your angel mom,

He won.

Your mom laughed "My, my you are quite the rapper aren't you boyfriend" "Yes, ma'am I'm tryna get big in the music world!" Keith said smiling pointing to himself. "Yea, go bf!" you cheered. Keith smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, Mr.Exe I'm very impressed with you, maybe we could sing together again sometime." Your mom said. "I give you permission to date my  daughter, Welcome to the family!" You mom said holding her arms up in the air. "Wow! Really!? Thank you Mrs. L/n!" You beamed. You were so happy that thing will start to be normal, since both of your parents accepted him now.

Or so you thought...

~Time Skip~

You and Bf were getting ready to go home after going  out on a date, You were standing near the train tracks. "Thanks for taking me out Keith." You smiled down at him "Heh, you're welcome ba-" suddenly Keith's sentence was interrupted by the sound of a gun loading. "Alright, turn around nice and slow." a voice from behind you spoke up. You and Keith slowly turned around to see a orange haired man with a green sweater pointing a gun at you. Keith must of recognized this stranger because suddenly he called out.

"PICO!?"

"KEITH!?"

"You two know each other!?"  You said franticly trying to figure out why this man is pointing a gun at you and why they know each other. "He....uh-" Bf sighed " We used to date." Keith said plainly. "Well, Well, Well, Keith long time no see, You got a new partner. Huh. Not gonna lie they're kinda cute." He said winking at you. "I- T-thanks.." You said nervously "Hey, don't try to get with them! What are you even doing here?"  Pico Laughed and spun his gun around his finger.

"Y/n's Pops called me to get rid of you, Cause you embarrassed him or something I don't know" Pico said looking to the side. "Ugh, When I get home I swear-" You were irritated you thought that they were done with these stupid games. Your not a child anymore! Lying motherfuck- "You look cute when you're mad toots." said to you. "Uh...Well-" You tried to respond, But the sudden compliment made you slightly flustered. Keith came and stood protectively in front of you. Pico chuckled. "But, Yeah you're basically blood money to me. But since I got nothing better to do, if your raps hit you might live to see another day. Got it?"

Keith thought about it "Aight les go!"

"Okay, I don't hate you, that was pretty damn good." Pico then werewolf whistled.

{if ya don't know what than sound like then here}

https://youtu.be/XhjyJO0DUhA

"Looking good up there hun~" Alright now Keith was getting mad. He did not like the fact that Pico was flirting with you. "Can we just move on to the next song please-" "What? Mad that I'm flirting with them?" "Fuck off Pico."  You were just sitting in the speakers watching the scene unfold it was quite surprising  to say the least. "Alright next song." 

"Alright that was lit, but now I'm losing." Pico said with a dark chuckle. "So now you're gonna be losing, Ya life Haha." You and Keith looked at Pico with a "Wtf" expression. "Fuck the both of you." "No can do I'm dating Keith." 

During the song Blammed Pico was shooting at Keith. Pico shook with anger. "ALRIGHT. I'VE THAT'S IT I'VE HAD ENOUGH. I WAS GONNA TRY TO SPARE YOU BUT YOU'RE ANNOYING AS HELL. I'M JUST GONNA FUCKIN KILL YOU!" Pico said with a crazed smile on his face. "Wait, NO-" Pico pulled the trigger and... *Click* *Click* "You've gotta be shitten me right now!"

""Alright let's just throw hands." "Nuh Uh." "What!?' "You belong to The L/n Family now." You said with a smile.

Pico then was Thanos snapped out of existence. 

R.I.P that Pico ayeeee

~Later~

You and Keith were walking together after the battle suddenly bf hugged you very tight.

"W-woah Keith-"

"You love me right?"

You looked at Keith for a moment before smiling.

"Of course more than anything."

"More than Pico right?"

"What? Were you jealous?"

"WhAT!? No- Pfft- Why..-would I be jealous Heh."

You laughed a bit and kissed the top of his forehead.

"Yes, I love you Keith."

He smiled up at you. "ok, Then Let's Go!"  Keith said  enthusiastically.

What an eventful day.

Heyo!

Sorry if i made Pico a bit to flirty but I had to do it for the story!

Hope you like it!

See you guys next time!