Marcy's Nightmare

Start from the beginning

"It is... Your fault!" Anne said in a dark tone. Anne repeated the same word over and over again. Anne faded away, leaving Marcy heartbroken as The Core watched it all. Marcy hears herself being called selfish, a liar, a traitor.

Marcy sheds tears, thinking that she deserves every bit of this for being selfish, for trapping her friends in another world to just help her solve her problems. Marcy knew it was true, it was true... It was always true... Marcy then thought.

"I-I thought... I was over it." Marcy said with tears in her eyes. "But, I can't forgive myself." Marcy said with the tears finally streaming down her face. Marcy fell to her knees, she broke down, crying, wanting it to end. She buried her face in her hands and spoke.

"I'm sick of this!" Marcy shouted. "Just wake up!" Marcy begged. Everything around her was lava red and orange, like she was in a volcano, like the lava was rising. Marcy repeated the words over and over again. "Wake up once and FOR ALL!" Marcy shouted.

Marcy continued crying until she heard a voice. "Marcy! Wake up!" Anne shouted. Marcy woke up, she saw Anne was on top of her, holding her wrists and looking down at her. Marcy sweats a lot, her body was shaking like she was afraid.

Marcy calmed down as she saw Anne. "Marcy? Are you okay?" Anne asked. Marcy took a deep breath, knowing The Core is just playing with her again. Marcy hugs Anne tightly, like her life depended on it. "Anne! Anne! Anne! Anne!" Marcy said as she kept repeating her name over and over again.

Anne hugs back and rubbed Marcy's back. "Mar-Mar? Are you good? You were shaking and you were saying words... Are you okay? What did The Core tell you and show you?" Anne asked. Marcy sobbed on Anne's shoulder and told her.

"The Core showed me everything, they showed me what happened, I was wearing Darcy's suit and had her scythe in hand, Sasha was there and demanded I kill her. Then I was in my normal outfit and saw you, you died and I blamed myself, I'm such a horrible person, Anne." Marcy said with tears in her eyes.

Anne's eyes widen, she felt a serge of determination and cupped both of Marcy's cheeks and made her look at her. "Hey! Look at me! Marcy, your not a horrible person... You sent us to Amphibia because you were scared if losing us... I would do the same if I was in your shoes." Anne said.

Marcy then started feeling better as Anne continues to speak. "Marcy, you made things better for us, sure things were bad, but that doesn't matter... We forgave you a long time ago and... We still love you. No matter what, you will never be alone... Me, Sasha, and everyone else will be by yourself." Anne said.

Marcy smiles as she hugs Anne tightly. "Thanks, Anne... You always find a way to make me better..." Marcy said. Anne smiled and hugged back. "No problem, Marcy." Anne said. The two then look at each other and kissed on the lips.

Anne and Marcy part the kiss and stared at each other, Marcy then lays Anne down on the bed and goes on top of her, her hands by Anne's head and her arms supporting her. Marcy kissed Anne's nose and then her forehead.

Anne pulled Marcy in for a hug and hugged her tightly. "Marcy, whatever you saw, I won't leave you alone again. I will always be with you and will be by your side till the very end." Anne said. Marcy has tears stream down her face.

Marcy nuzzles closer and closer and then fell asleep, Anne felt Marcy breathing on her shoulder and smiled. "Aw..." Anne said as she kisses Marcy's nose. Anne rolls over and held Marcy in her arms and fell asleep to. The Core smiles about how much Anne is always there to comfort Marcy.

"How cute, Anne thinks she can protect Marcy from us? Let's see how she likes it even more." Darcy said with a sinister smile. The Core waits patiently for Marcy to come back so that they can torture her again... But this time... With a dream she'll never forget...