∘₊✧Date Fixed✧∘₊

Start bij het begin

Vikramaditya Raj.

A sigh exhales from my throat. I park the car, "Maa, Baba, wait outside, I am coming with Shaalu."

They nod slightly and I just carry Shaalu while his front legs and face are resting on my shoulders. I heard dogs really understand emotions, and right now how much he can understand I don't know, but he is way too happy today, and his tail wiggling also makes me giggle. My happy pills for the past 4 years.

After reaching the floor, mom presses the bell, and her mom immediately opens the door. I am happy to see how both families are happily welcoming each other. And again I realise , it's not about love or arranged marriage, it's all about the bonding between two persons, and the positive vibe of surrounding, the family member's good bonding, can cherish life and make it better. We have only one life to live, mismatch, misunderstanding can always happen, but everyone has to take one step back to make up.

But still I can't find my pretty woman, for whom my eyes are roaming around. I drop Shaalu on the floor gently, her dad pat his head for a few moments, and his wagging tail is the key to saying he is getting positive energy. But he sniffs for a moment, and runs inside while hopping.

Mom waves hand in a soft laugh, "Shaalu knows where's his Boudi" (Boudi: sister-in-law). And the atmosphere suddenly gets charged with everyone's giggle.

I excuse for a moment to call Reyu, to know where he is. According to google maps, he is approx one km away. I am going to turn the heels, dad's voice catches me off guard, "Are you trying to hide something?"

His voice is so serious, and I am always scared of his voice, I smile to avoid the tension of the air, "What will I hide, Baba? Why are you here, come .."

I try to wrap my hand around his back and gesture to come but he doesn't bulge an inch, "Maybe my eyes get high power, my body is not able to hands-on fight, my haircolor is turning into grey. But I am more popular for my intelligence and physique both, at your age, more than you..."

Still i try to avoid his ice-rock gaze, and try to clear the air, "Yeah, yeah, that's how you got Maa, in your love trap, I know, I know"

He grabs both sides of my shoulder, "Aranyo. Stop going around, like a Kid. Just tell me, who are they, following our car like a creepy stalker, who made you uncomfortable for a moment"

Finish. No way to escape. But as he got to know, I guess, I need to value the experience of his grey hair. "They are behind Ragini, because of her, Sagar Basu, and his small team died in our hands. So, their upper level team is mainly targeting her, to attack me as usual after getting to know, we are dating, or going to marry in future."

He frowns, "As I know you, you didn't step back, why still you can't get rid of this garbage?"

I sigh, "Dad, we can discuss later. But they are simple ants in front of the Lion King. Agastya da, told, killing the whole team in a simple bar, affected their business, the chain in south side of west bengal literally broken, as police involved. So, they just want to get rid of all the evidence, and ..."

I don't know, when my voice starts to shake, he hugs me tightly. His hugging me isn't rare, but it's his way to hide his emotions too, a way to give comfort of course.

He says softly, "Don't worry, I will get my ways, who's that fucking Lion King"

I growl in shock, "Babaaa, you are cursing!!"

He shrugs his shoulder, "Put manners in gutter, who let their eyes on my daughter-in-law, I will play football with their eye-balls"

I chuckle, at his dramatic tone, "Love you, Baba, but there's so many things, you need some rest, I guess I can handle, but surely ask for your opinions."