chapter 18:

Don't own anything

Just ocs

Author pov:

Usagi got a first car for her hero work. A bmw m3 gtr.

With u

With u.d.f. upgrades it can turned into a civilian car.

Tearju & uraki warn them about the dangers about the contest

Tearju & uraki warn them about the dangers about the contest. Decided not to join Ikuko knew who she & other two who they really are. Kept a secret.

Akiyama was acting weird because Nephrite possessed her with a monster he put in her so when her energy peaked he get it out of her.

It did, moon barged through the door kicked Nephrite in the face. Trent moon & uraki teamed up to fight the monster matt pulverized it mars & mercury send their own attacks weakened it moon sends her tiara attack vaporized it completely.

Nephrite appeared behind moon luna yelling  " WATCH OUT " Nephrite felt a critical blow by moon's left elbow to the gut he gasped then she jumped & kicked him in the face.

(0:38 - 0:42 only)

Trent grabbed him & judo flipped smack into a wall.

Nephrite: DAMN YOU. TILL NEXT TIME

Epilogue:

Akiyama got married married with the guy she loved. Next week matt's step brother blaze is gonna be married to saki.

Usagi holding trent's hand leaned her head to his.

Rei: so i got invited huh

Matt: is it bad?

Rei: no. But in the future * carrassed his right cheek * i'll marry you 💗

I had over 1000 words till the app stop working i lost all of it.

So Usagi & other senshi are gonna be buffed.

Later