CONTRACT-2

~Izberia~

Meilyr enterprises. There are big amounts of hotels of Meilyr enterprises at St.Louis. This one was the nearest hotel I could reach in twenty minutes.

Right now, I'm staring at the building which is yet to be designed by me. Allysa is beside me ready with her notepad.

There at a distance, I saw Eugene and another guy, I guess it was his boss, Marlos. His back facing me. They're busy discussing about something. very busy.

As I was approaching them, Marlos left with his phone sticking to his right ear. Eugene noticed us aprroaching them and immediately, waved at me with a nice warm smile.

I waved back at him in return. Eugene  took us to a place to sit and talk. "So, our boss wants you to start this as soon as you can."

"Okay!, So this boss of yours, have any thoughts on this"

"Thoughts?"

"yeah, like does he have any specific plans or ideas on designing?" 

"Umm.. not really, He wants you to take care of this. As you wish, since we heard you're the best."

"Yes, ofcourse , but"

"But..? He said, As you wish. I have nothing to say other than that."

"Alright." his phone started to ring.

"Gotta go, see ya"

And then, he left. just like that. I looked around, and saw Marlos still on his call. His broad shoulders and back, with his cool blazer on display.

Such a nice view to my eyes. Bet he's so strong.  His left hand in his pockets,  his right hand with the phone on his ear. That looked 'hot'. How hot would his face be?

Allysa interrupted my thoughts.
"Ma'am, what do you say? do you have any thoughts ?"

"No, not yet. Do you?"

"Nope, it's .. 'as you wish'. Isnt it?"

"What?" why did she highlight the phrase, As you wish in her voice?

"Alright ma'am let's take a quick look at the dimensions and plan it out"

"Okay.. "

It's been a few hours after leaving the place of hotel. I'm finding the best crew for the best project. After going through emails. I've sent the selected crew an email regarding the work which is about to start.

Tomorrow they will be right at the hotel already starting their work.I decided on the design for the building. It was a big one so I went with the white-golden theme.

The ground floor is an open concept so we decided to have a big chandelier in the middle of the ceiling. Just below that on the ground, there would be a huge bouquet of flowers surrounded with mirrors which reflects the chandelier on top. It would be great to welcome the customers.

The left side of the entrance is a big reception table to book resorts or rooms. With an oval shaped designed lights underneath the top of the desk.