NIGHTMARES

~ IZBERIA~

That suspicious guy is trying to approach me amidst the crowd and cars and so is the death. I can feel myself on the edge of the cliff very next to the valley of the death.

I'm guessing that the roses he's holding will be the last thing I see as everything goes black.

He is now holding me in his arms and pleading with me not to depart.It's clear to me that he's crying and stuttering his words, and begging for help.

That's what I felt, that's what I heard, that's what I saw. And when my breath stopped, I blanked out knowing it was time.

After moments of near-demise, I woke up and found myself in the comfortable bed, which was so reassuring.

I regained consciousness and realized that it was the same horrible nightmare again.

God, please guide me through this. Why does it always involve flowers and an accident?What are you trying to convey to me with that nightmare that has been plaguing me for so long?

After expressing my dissatisfaction with that dreadful nightmare, I woke up and placed my foot on the cold floor before putting on my slippers.

To quench my thirst, I went to the kitchen.I took a sleeping pill to prevent me from waking up and not being able to sleep after waking up in the middle of the night

Since it was past 12 in the morning and I'm somewhat frightened by the dark, along with being alone in this big house, I went back to sleep immediately.

I appreciate the sleeping pills I take every day, they alleviate my mental stress and everything else.

Upon opening my eyes to hear the alarm, I checked the time and it was 4:30 AM.I plugged in the geyser and commenced my morning routine.

Working out in my home gym, meditating, planning my day, and taking care of myself are all part of my routine. I have no one else to care about besides my best friend, Isadora!

At seven in the morning, I had finished everything and had nothing else to do since it was the weekend. I examined my phone and found that Isa had sent me a text regarding our outing today.

Issy : Ready for the day?

Issy : I'm coming over to pick you up

Issy : You better hurry up this time !!

Yeah yeah!! : Me

"Shoot! I have totally forgot about it I will go get ready now."

I wanted to take a warm bath again to make up my mind and start the day freshly again. After 20 min or so I got up from the warm bath and put my robe on and started drying my hair.

I heard a car horn which I knew it was isa! Because only she comes over to my place time to time . I can hear her entering into my room and I know she starts !!

"There we go again! What time is it now miss ria?" She asks me

"I went to bath at like 7 so I'm assuming it's past 7: 30 now? I replied simply, without any hurry

"You better hurry up, ms. prime minister of chilling " she sounds really annoyed

I complained, "you better calm down ms. prime minister of hurrying Listen, I was just taking a bath again okay,?" I sighed

"you know, right!" she knew what exactly I'm talking about

"The same nightmare again?"she asked.
I just hummed