THE DEAL-2

~Marlos~

Augustine dorian. The man that Jake works for. They do anything to get money. This time, kidnapping children. These bastards really dont know how to work for themselves. They help someone get money by them doing an illegal shit. I could pay them better for being my guard or some shit rather than kidnapping, gambling they do always.

Now we use jake to find out and rescue the children. and also have better information on Augustine this time. we would go so much closer on killing that lunatic.

It all started with my dad, Morley meilyr, his friend xenos dorian being the crime lords. They both never used to fight over who is boss and who is  not. They're like one soul but in two bodies. If there is any crime or helping that xenos would go, my dad is there too

It wouldn't be surprising to hear that they both died together in a car accident. and Augustine, xenos' son himself happens to be the one behind the accident.

When I was almost twenty, xenos wanted me to be the next boss if he ever had to die. He said the enthusiasm and determination towards the work in me was quite impressive for him. Although my dad didn't want me to get involved in all this stuff, I intruded myself with my broken heart, rage that I could tell no one to.

I'm pretty sure that he, Agustine wanted to be a boss and his dad would've refused it for being such a spoiled brat. His anger went into peak's level that it made him kill his own father and mine too. And worst part? our both mothers had also been killed by him. Such a loser.

I used to find solving the cases, punishing the culprits relieving. So I got myself into this ,helped my dad, with everything. It made me confident. but I always felt that something is off with me or something is missing. I always felt a void inside me.

Where as augustine, He used to chill and spend all the  money that his dada makes everyday, in a fucked up manner. He wouldn't at all spend his time with any of us. I tried to make friends with him but he refused. He always used to say that he has friends to take care of. or to party.

Me? My dad was my best friend. I always used to hang out with him. And later on, I got to  know about Eugene. He doesn't have any tragic story but his good skills at hacking, tracking are what brought him into this pit. My dad used to put us together always, which made us crime partners.

Currently, Jake is just waking up from his sleep, made from the drug injected into his skin, when he opened his eyes,  I'm pretty sure it resembled that scene in the movies where a killer would be sitting right in front of them with a gun or a knife in their hands when they open their eyes.

He is slowly processing where he is, who is he looking at and what situation he's in. And right then, he opens his mouth in disbelief. Of course, he wouldn't have expected the spitting needles to drug him. I'm way more clever than he think Iam.

Just as he realizes that he's been drugged, the sharp pain on his bruised calves distracted him. He was so shocked to say anything. He opened his mouth to say something but got cut him off by my words.

"Finally, you decide to wake up?"I bring his attention towards me.
"yeah, sorry man, I drugged myself so I could escape the reality that i would choose when to wake up. " his sarcasm is going to entertain me.

"Now, be a good boy and answer my questions." He smirks at the nickname.

"Try me big guy"

"I see how it is going." i said while getting up from my chair and going to the table that has weapons all over. I make my way towards a small knife. I snatched it thinking how this  could be useful for him. "oh, Stop with that , you're not going to kill me . you and i both know that." A chuckle escaped  his mouth before saying it.

"You're right baby boy I won't kill you right away. You'll know that this li'l knife right here, does way better than killing." with that I moved towards jake who's already whining of pain in his legs. Slowly I start to circle him. manipulating him to get tensed. when I'm behind him, his shoulders tighten "so you're not going to be a good li'l boy."

and when I come into his view again, his sholders relax. "I think I know how to make you spill the tea."
Glancing at his hands tied up on the arms of chair, A good way popped up into my mind . Taking a seat, dangerously close to him, I take a hold of his hand. Placing the tiny knife under the nail of his index finger.

Looking at that, colourful words escaped his mouth, definitely not expecting this moment. "Shall we proceed?" I lift my gaze towards his eyes. They're filled with anger, and fear.

"You're going to tell me where the kids are like a good boy you are."
He still stayed silent while glaring at me. Fuck, he's making me more angry.

Slowly I tipped off the nail off his finger. Screams meet my ears. Wow. That's what I wanted. After a few minutes of torturing him, I let my assassin take the lead.

Eugene got me the files of izbie .
Wow. My rose really is impressive. Now that she has her own business, I don't think she will be going to know what she should know or about anyone.

I remember that she was interested in science but I didn't expect her to be a boss of her own business. So, mostly architecture. I could get close to her with the name of my business. Or atleast I will try.

But, is it good if she's gonna see me? Maybe she will have severe headaches or some shit. I will send My PA.

With her, building one big penthouse in st.louis is just a dream. She will design it as she likes. So that's why it's for both of us in future. Where we're going to live,laugh,love  or fight, have kids, Oh my god I should stop thinking and start working.

"Thankyou my brother, I could live my life happily again."

"Anytime, dude"

"What about jake? did he tell?

"Of course. after all his nails got off,"

"Now I have to deal with him personally. Wait for me in the car. I will catch on."

"k. I know you won't be quick with this."

"Don't expect me to be."

Iam in front of jake again. The poor guy looks so exhausted already. Who's gonna take punishment for flirting with my girl and dragging her up?

Directly, I went towards the table and grabbed a pair of tiny scissors. It's for his hands again. I went towards him his glare meeting my eyes immediately. eyes red, fingers dripping the blood, face burning with rage, oh! what a nice view.

"You thought I finished yet? You caused some extra trouble Li'l guy."

"Ugh now what?"

"Remember the girl you were flirting with a few hours ago? That was extra trouble."

"C'mon man, I didn't know she was yours."

"Neither does she."

"What the- whatever,  she looked like she wanted to get dragged into the trouble."

Not only flirting with her, but she's bad mouthing my girl now. slowly grabbing the piece of skin between his index and middle finger, and placing the scissors on them.

"wait wait. I apologise for that man. leave me be."

"How would you expect me to? Now that you're being a mouth breather on her?"

I clipped off the skin blood sprouting right away. "What do you want me to do? man, I will go apologise to her as well . Stop this please."

"Mhmm. Please. Isn't that what the children begged you? Did you listen to them? "

"Wait. That's not the topic right? I already told you guys everything. why does it matter?"

"Because you deserve it."

"Gosh. I told you I'm sorry. Okay?"

"If I leave you like this, I'm not sure how many women and children you're going to kidnap or torture."

~word count : 1418~