THE DEAL

~Marlos~

It's finally the weekend. I hope at least I get to rest a little. I came to my home by the time I've completed my work.

Now I'm laying on my bed trying to relax, staring at my walls. I love my walls. because, there's my girl on them.

My Izbie.. I cant see her in person that is why, I sticked all the photos of me and her. They help me ease the pain.

I wish I could see her soon. She doesn't know how I'm dying here without her  but she'll be the first to know how different I'm with her.

After the accident, her people told me to stay away from her because she suffers from remembering us. I didn't want to bother her. because, seeing her being happy is what makes me happy.

If i'm the reason if she ever have to suffer, I would kill myself or better, I would let her pull the trigger on me.

I love her from the bottom of my heart. after her family moved out of the city, all I had with me was her memories. So I decided to live with them. I secretly took her phone so I could see her all day long. 

After these busy days of mine, All I want is the warmth her. I want to cuddle and hug her all day long just like she told me she would.

On my table, lies a red rose, Her favourite kind. I opened the drawer, down the night side, to have a look on those roses which have been turned black, wrapped in a crumpled paper.

I opened that paper to read those words for a millionth time. They never fail to bring tears in my eyes. I saw those roses which should've been with her by now.

 I saw those roses which should've been with her by now

I used to write her letters like this often

I used to write her letters like this often. But she preferred to read them on Valentine's day with me, together four years back. I hope at least this year, I'll let her read them.Because I can feel her presence so close to me.

A tear slipped from my eye unknowingly. I quickly wipe them away. The way she makes me weak, Is purely unhealthy. I'd get on my kness for her, worshipping her .