Xi Yue knew that he was about to turn into a real zombie.

...

Shuguang Base has sent many superpowers in recent years to kill Shen Yu, but not only failed, but they also watched him become stronger.

The upper levels of the base learned from the reports again and again that Shen Yu was becoming more and more like a zombie. They were afraid that they would create a truly thoughtful zombie king by themselves, so they approached Zhou Lijun from the temple and asked him to come forward to kill Shen Yu. .

Zhou Lijun felt a little depressed because he was frustrated in love. After understanding Shen Yu's rank and getting a series of positions in the upper echelon, Zhou Lijun went to find Shen Yu under the banner of fighting for mankind.

Behind Shen Yu there are always people with special powers who are following him, and he has never paid attention to these people.

When Zhou Lijun received the news and looked for Shen Yu, he was sitting on an empty street basking in the sun.

Zhou Lijun saw Shen Yu, who had completely transformed into a zombie, leaning lazily in front of a store, and without saying a word, he used his mental power to attack him.

Shen Yu didn't know how many times he had experienced such sneak attacks in the past few years, so he immediately used his mental power to block it.

Zhou Lijun attacked several times and found that the half-corpse was stronger than he imagined, so he used his thunder power, which he had never used in front of others, and turned the thunder and lightning into a long whip to whip through it.

Zhou Lijun's psychic powers were both at level seven, but none of them had broken through level eight. Shen Yu was already an eighth-level psychic psychic, so there was no suspense in this battle.

Zhou Lijun was finally tied up with vines by Shen Yu and thrown out like trash.

Zhou Lijun didn't know whether he felt he had lost face or was sure that Shen Yu would not kill him, so he attacked Shen Yu several times.

So for several days Shen Yu lived a life of eating, sleeping and fighting Zhou Lijun.

Maybe Shen Yu was tired of this kind of work. After another round of sneak attacks by Zhou Lijun, he took off his hands and threw him further.

Since then, he has never come to the door again.

That night, Shen Yu, who had just overcome the pain, suddenly sat up from the bed, walked to the window and looked into the distance with an unclear expression.

Xi Yue heard the howls of many zombies coming from City B. The sound was creepy.

What's going on here? ! Xi Yue looked at Shen Yu and felt a little uneasy.

After dawn, Shen Yu walked along the road to City B.

After passing a corner, Xi Yue saw a severed hand lying in the middle of the road. There was a jade ring on the thumb of the severed hand.

This is the sneak attack on Shen Yu's superpower a few days ago!

Xi Yue was deeply impressed by this wrench because it was a black wrench with dragon pattern, which was very rare.

Sure enough, a few steps further, Zhou Lijun, whose face was beyond recognition, was lying on the ground. His body had been eaten by zombies and was already empty. His intestines were all over the floor, and his head seemed to have been opened by something and the brains were sucked dry.

Xi Yue had seen a lot of zombies fighting around Shen Yu. This was the first time she saw such an impactful scene. She was so scared that she quickly covered her eyes.