Chapter 1: A Deal With The Mercenary

Vale: Abandoned Factory, 2200 hours

In the abandoned factory in Vale, we would see the selective Atlas Soldiers that Lockdown choose that are now coming out of the bullheads. We would see another bullhead landing, as the door opens, Ironwood, Winter and Clover are now disembarking the bullhead as the Atlas Soldiers are now getting into their position. Winter would then go ahead and give them an order through comms.

Winter: Alright people, I need you all to stay sharp. I need snipers in the building watching our surroundings, and wait for orders to commence fire.

Meanwhile we would see Atlas Snipers who are in the building leaning in their position.

Atlas Sniper: Copy that specialist. Bravo, Charlie and Delta get ready and stand by.

We would see Clover approaching Ironwood and says this.

Clover: General, we have about eighty seven soldiers and a Specialist, a Major and a General in the middle of Vale. I hope this LKDN knows what he's doing.

We would see Ironwood loading his pistols just Incase the "LKDN" is a threat.

Ironwood: I hope he does.

Suddenly, a engine noise would be heard about a hundred meter. Everyone would look at the direction on where the sound came from as they would see a Grey 2014 Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Coupe driving straight to them. As the Lamborghini slows down, it would then transforms into it'd robot form revealing to be Lockdown

Everyone in the Abandoned Factory was shock that a car managed to transform into a 22 feet tall Robot as they've never seen such a thing like this in their life, some are wondering who created him

Everyone in the Abandoned Factory was shock that a car managed to transform into a 22 feet tall Robot as they've never seen such a thing like this in their life, some are wondering who created him. The Atlas Soldiers and Snipers would aim their weapons at Lockdown and they didn't fire after receiving an order from Ironwood. After transforming, Lockdown would start approaching them......MENACINGLY!

Lockdown who is currently in his battle mask would use his scanners in his HUD to see the people that Ironwood brought with him.

In his HUD, it would begin identifying the people who are in the Abandoned Factory as he is counting the numbers of people that Ironwood brought which is exact 87

In his HUD, it would begin identifying the people who are in the Abandoned Factory as he is counting the numbers of people that Ironwood brought which is exact 87. Before he undo his battle mask mode, he would scan the entire Factory to see if there's any White Fang or Huntsman or Huntress' that are hiding.