1.)AH SHIT...HERE WE GO AGAIN...

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿◆✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

   ◆
   ◆
   ◆

◦•●◉✿YONA'S P.O.V✿◉●•◦

"You called,hokage-sama?",I entered the office,prepared to go on another mission.My new sparrow friend,Riri chirped on my head.

"Yes,I did.Namikaze-san,I would like to send you on a solo mission to investigate a place near the Land of Paddy where there have been reports of enemy sightings from the Hidden Mist.It further states that people living nearby have been experiencing weird tremors frequently.Your mission is to get rid of the enemy and find out what is causing the tremors.Are you up for it?",Hiruzen asked,puffing out smoke from his cigarette.

"Consider it done,hokage-sama.",I accepted as I took the paper including the information I needed and made my way out,preparing herself for the mission.

On my way to the front gates,I felt something off.But before I could confirm what it was,I had bumped into a solid body.Recoiling back because of the force,I bowed.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you!",I looked up and my breath hitched.In front of me was a familiar silver-haired male with whom I had not talked to in a long time,long enough for my eyes to turn watery.Riri chirped loudly.

"Kakashi....",I called out,trying to reach for him.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance and turned to go.

For some reason,ever since Rin's death,he had been avoiding me heavily.And it hurt...because I didn't know why...

"Kakashi.....",I called out again,this time more painfully.

"I told you not to talk to me.",he spoke out,voice devoid of any emotion.

"I know it hurts,but it wasn't your fault,Kakashi.I don't blame you,nobody does-!"

"Shut up.",He cut me off,turning to stare at me with an annoyed and hateful look,"Haven't you heard what people call me?Friend-killer Kakashi,cold-blooded Kakashi!"

"Those are not tr-"

"But they are!I killed them!",He cut me off again,shouting,making me flinch,"And I'll kill you too!"

"You won't.",I answered sadly,trying to convince him but he turned to the side.

"Just leave me alone,Yona,don't ever talk to me again..."

I faced him tearily,"Is this what you really want,Kakashi?",I asked weakly.His answer broke my heart.

"Yes,so you better leave me alone.",he choked out,his body trembling as he turned to walk away.

I looked down devastated,but controlled my tears from falling.Where had we gone terribly wrong....?

"I...I see.....If that's what you really wish,then I will not bother you anymore....just take care of yourself,okay?"

He didn't reply and walked away.

Sighing devastatedly,I took a deep breath.

Now was not the time,I had a mission to fulfil.

Bringing myself together,I headed out of the gate.