I think I love you

Walker is my best friend. He has always been my best friend. Ever since third grade he has. I was new and no one really seemed all that interested in being my friend, except him. He has been with me for everything, hard parts, and the happy ones too. He was there for me when my mom died from a car accident. He will always be my best friend, right? I never noticed till now, his smile, his hair, his sense of humor, everything about him that I've known has changed in the past couple of months. I think I'm falling for him... I know he just thinks of me as his best friend, but I so badly want to be more.

♡——————————————————————————————————————————————♡

"Hey Y/N." He says to you as you walk into your fifth period, Biology. "Hey Walker" You say as you take your place next to him. "I was thinking of going to the movies tonight, since its Friday!" He turns to you with his stupid smile, you try to hide your intense heartbeat and the pink rushing to your cheeks. "Sounds good" You say as you pull out a small ziploc bag of goldfish for you two to share. "What movie are we seeing?" You ask popping a few of the cheese crackers into your mouth. "I was thinking of seeing the new Kung Fu Panda movie, sound good?" You agree as your teacher Ms.Nixon begins to explain the process of meiosis. You two shut up for the most part trying to stay focused on your work.

♡——————————————————————————————————————————————♡

As your working on your packet independently, you feel eyes on you. You try to focus on them without being noticeable, you see Walker, admiring... You. You turn to him, chuckle and ask "Why are you staring Walker?" Still slightly laughing. "Just admiring.." He smiles and goes back to his work, smirking. You get flustered and quickly turn your head back down to your paper, confused. Class ends and you quickly rush out to get downstairs to your history class with Ms Sims. Walker catches up to you. "Woah Y/N why are you in such a hurry? Did I do something?" You turn, facing him wide eyed. "N-No Im fine Walker, why wouldn't I be?" You turn around just as he calls out. "We are still going to the movies right?!" He calls out. You stick up a thumb to him not turning around.

♡——————————————————————————————————————————————♡

History went by slow as usual,You walked out of class at the end of the day to where you and Walker meet up to walk home. "Hey Y/N!" He called out to you smiling. "Hey Walker!" He leaned in for a hug which you happily returned, you could smell his cologne which smelled sweet but also musky, you loved it. "Are we going to mine or your house today before the movies?" He asked as we walked down the sidewalk. "Yours today" I said. "I can't believe we are going to watch Kung Fu Panda 4" You said laughing. Walker just stares at you smiling. You made a confused face at him. "Walker, your acting weird, what is up with you today?" You ask chuckling. He shakes his head away smiling. "N-nothing, it's just.. nevermind."

☆——————————————————————————————————————————————☆

He stares at the ground as you walk. You stop in your footsteps, your heart beating, awaiting for what he might say. "Walker, you can tell me what is wrong. Im your best friend." You say to him, really confused. He turns to you nervously. "Thats just it Y/N, I don't wanna be just best friends, not anymore. Y/N I think I love you, and not just in a friend way. I have been in love with you since third grade, you walked in and I immediately became obsessed with you. I know that might sound creepy, but it's not" You suddenly have butterflies in your stomach and you realized you've stopped breathing. You have no words, until you stand up on your tippy toes and pulls Walkers head into yours. You smash your lips against his, he returns the kiss. "Walker, so do I" You simply say as Walker pulls you in again. You two happily walked home hand in hand, to his house, then went to see Kung Fu Panda 4, officially a couple.

Word Count ~ 724 words || Hey guys this was a long one, ty for reading. I dont know if I like this one as much but it was decent in my opinion. Dont be a silent reader! let me know your thoughts so I can improve as a new writer. If you like it let me know so I can continue :) peace and love 💗 abby