How you two met

It was time for you to meet the cast for your very first movie, The Adam Project 2 ( ik very original ) You were cast to play young Laura. Your mom drove to down to the first script reading, so this would be the first time you'd meet your cast. Ryan Reynolds, Zoe Saldana, and Walker Scobell. You got to the place and sat down in between Zoe and Walker. It was a plain room consisting of white desks formed in a circle shape so everyone could see everyone.

♡———————————————————♡

You kept to yourself for the most part, sitting there anxiously waiting for the director to start you all off. "Hey Im Walker" You look up from you're lap and see him, 5'7, big blue eyes, blonde curls, and the most amazing smile. You instantly smile and introduce yourself, you feel somewhat comfortable in his presence. "I'm Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N." You say as he sits down next to you. "Its so good to finally meet the girl whos gonna play my future wife* He laughs, and so you do. "Same to you" The director walks in about ten minutes after the entire cast gets there and introduces themselves to you. You feel so relieved and relaxed.

♡———————————————————♡

After you are all doen running through the scripts you all get up and start to say your goodbyes. Walker comes up to you and gives you a hug. "Hey Y/N?" he says to you sheepishly. "Yea Walker?" You look up at him and smile. "Could we exchange numbers?, m-maybe we could hangout sometime?, I can introduce you to some of my friends and you could join out friendgroup and stuff" He smiles widely. "That would be great Walker! Thank you" You smile and put your number in his phone. Your mom starts to call you to get in the car so you hug Walker and softly kiss his cheek. "Bye Walker" You wave as you walk away to your car.

Word Count:396 ~ Hey guys its the author! Just wanted to let you know that I will be trying to update at least once or twice every couple of days and its my 15th birthday next Saturday! Im so excited. I think Im going bowling with my friends or to Target and having my party the week after but idk yet. anyways.. peace and love 💗- Abby