Sick

Today is not a good day. I was supposed to go to watch Walker do his WIRED Autocomplete interview but I got sick yesterday. I felt really bad because I wanted to be there to support him but I could not go anywhere today.

♡———————————————————♡
Walky Talky ❤️

I missed you today at my interview

Y/N
Ik im sorry i couldn't
be there

Walky Talky ❤️

can i come over? we can watch Deadpool! i promise ill be quiet lol

Y/N
idk walker i dont wanna get you sick

Walky Talky ❤️

...
Im here.. can u open your door

Y/N
Walkerrrr
fine gimme a sec

———————————————————

You open the door, hair in a messy bun with a tshirt, sweatpants and ugg slippers on

You opened the door to find Walker standing on your porch holding a small basket filled with a bunch of snacks, blue gatorade, candy and flowers. You smile the biggest smile and practically jump on him giving him the biggest hug and kissing his cheek. "THANK YOU THANK THANK YOU THANK YOU!" You continue kissing his cheek then release your grip from his shoulders. "I just wanted to make you feel better" He smiled while blushing as he stepped into your house handing you your gifts. "Lets go watch Deadpool now!" You exclaim dragging him to your room and jumping on your bed getting underneath your blankets. Walker sets your flowers down on your table and plops the basket down kn your bed so you could share the snacks. Walker cuddles up to you as you put on Deadpool and lays his head on your chest. As you focus on the movie you continuously play with his hair, combing your fingers through his blonde locks.

Eventually he falls asleep on you. You notice this and softly whisper. "I love you Walker.." You smile and plant a small, soft kiss on his forehead. You notice out of the corner of your eye a small smirk coming from him. He chuckles. Your face turns red with embarrassment. "You weren't asleep!" You playfully hit his shoulder, pushing him slightly. "Hey hey!" He says in defense. "I love you too Y/N" You rolls your eyes as you both lean in close. You lips barely graze each others as he leans in mkre, deepening the kiss. "Always and forever Y/N" You blush before blowing your nose. Walker laughs. "Hey Im still sick you know!"