Chapter 6 Convicted

At the Mountain Spring resort, after the talk of her uncle David and Selena, David decided to send them to their respective rooms as he explained things that happened in the resort. However, he still notices Selena is indifferent as he talks. He felt pain and was disappointed. He knew he had become arrogant as he learned what had happened earlier. He is so full of himself that he becomes a god in this base as the people always praise and worship him, but Selena's attitude pours cold water all over his body. The apocalypse didn't come yet, and he became different from what he genuinely was

People change fast; even the good ones become evil because of indulgence. He knows he can't do this next time, not in front of Selena, because he loved Selena as his own

David grew up in the orphanage where you need to survive to eat and need to protect your self from the orphanage director who sells children and from the big brother on the orphanage who bully children he grew up everyday hungry and longing for that kind of family he work a lot in hope he can finish his studies he goes to collage and meet Meriam that time he knows what love was for the first time he feel so warm and happy being with her give him courage to be more worthy for her in his 2nd year of university she was invited for a birthday party of Meriam's niece when he come he have this mentality that Meriam's sister and brother in law will not like him because he is poor but when he meet them he quickly loved being with them ,Meriam's sister charlotte is warm and gentle women charlottes husband henry on the other hand is a severe but welcoming being around them makes him feel like he has a complete family he is loved and he feels the pain growing up is worth it meeting them but after seeing Salena for the first time the little bunny in a bundle who smells so sweet and smile so widely and cutely with her toothless mouth David cried for the first time there is no blood relationship between them but the soul is connected by that bundle of joy he was so happy, so happy that its scary even when Meriam and him broke up he wasn't so sad because he also become part of their family he also become Merriam's best partner (even though not a lifetime partner but still become a shoulder who he can lean on) he become Selina's uncle charlottes becomes his sister and henry become his big brother they are the vital force who keep him being motivated to grow more substantial that's why

When Selina's parents died, he was the most heartbroken to see them go to see Selena breaking down. He also wanted to hug and accompany her, but he couldn't. He knew his status, and if he were close to Selena, people would gossip and talk, even add things out of jealousy, so he lay low and only contacted Selena when she needed an adult.

Today, he lost her trust because of his arrogant behavior, indulging in Christine's attitude.

After sending them to their rooms, David walks away, as he is far in Selina's room; he returns to his strict and solemn expression.

"Call all people in the activity center. I have an announcement to make."

People who hear David's angry voice tremble as they know that those people are done for

As they walked, more people came. David waited as people in the center when he saw that almost everyone had come except the one doing the south gate. He took the mic as he talked.

"As you know, I gave you the first warning when coming to this place not to offend my niece, but some people just happened to be unconvinced about my rules. I have taken you in because I need people to work for me and my niece. I have given a word. I've spoilt too many people nowadays.

As he talked, people grew silent as they heard what they had done. They got scared and wanted to run, but Christine's uncle got mad when he heard he had become a minor boss since they came here. So he thought people would be on his side and could kick out Selena and even his uncle. He wants to occupy this place on his own. He has many brothers who run in the black market as gangsters.

"what do you mean? They injured me, your future in-laws. Why? Is my niece's pussy not enough? You also want your niece?"

David was so mad he strolled down the stage, pulled off his revolver, pulled the trigger, and shot him in the legs. She said to people around him, threw this shit outside.

Christine's uncle shouts, "I will call the police. You wait for me."

After that, he calls the group of people with his niece running out with them. She almost peed on her skirt as she didn't want to be punished by David as they went out; they didn't know that they didn't have a way to return after coming out of the resort.

After doing the cleaning, people on David's side tell themselves not to offend anyone anymore.

David walked out and saw the dark sky. He knew there was one week left, and it would end the world.

Selena and the people in the resort started to sleep.

The clouds started to get heavy, and the snow began to fall firmly, with a bit of water. People and animals dampened by the waterfalls started to feel weak. Animals began to be manic and kept on shouting in pain. Plants danced with the wind as the branches became thicker and leaves grew.

Selena didn't know her prediction was incorrect. It comes earlier than they predicted, as things happened on the other side of the city and the world. They are sleeping so soundly that the wave of the first tragedy is bound to happen.

Day 1 roars from place to place. It is heard from near or distant places.

----------------------------------------------------

On day 2, the eerie wind and fog allowed the rainwater to enter and exit the rooms and houses, and the world turned entirely black for a whole day.

----------------------------------------------------------

Day 3: In cities and places bustling with people where people are surrounded, you can't hear voices. Only munching and seeping sounds can be heard.

---------------------------------------------------------------

and on the 4rth day

the clock rang. Who knows how long Selena woke up from her deep and strange sleep, but sure enough, the resort was too quiet. She looks at William beside her and tries to wake him up, but whatever she does, William doesn't wake up. She stood on the bed. If she hadn't heard the breathing voice of William, she would have believed that he was dead. It was a good thing he was still sleeping. She looks at her phone and discovers it's been four days since they came to the resort. They had slept for four days.

She started to dress up as she wanted to visit room by room. She strolled and walked, opening every room door per door. All the people in her caravan were asleep, so she went to the other side of the building

as she walked fast. The first thing that came to her sight was the banyan tree in the middle of the resort. It became more prominent and taller, and the branches and leaves spread throughout the resort. She was a bit scared of this tree before. Still, her mom loved this tree as she constantly watered the plant and told her it could protect her, so she didn't want to cut it. She worried that if this plant evolved, it would feed humans like in the novels, but she didn't want to know. Hence, she decided to skip the tree and visit another building. The first room she saw was a 2-room cottage, but when she was near the place, she heard a munching sound; sure enough, she saw a girl in a white sleeping dress holding someone's intestine. She hurriedly ran back to her room and vomited.

Okie, let's say she loves and is excited about zombies, but you won't feel anything if you read it. It's different when you see it live-action. With every sip and crunch from that girl, you feel the goosebumps on your neck. After an hour, she removed the spray paint and returned to that room. After that, she sprays "x" in the room and goes to other cottages.

The second and 3 is clean without a sound. She strolled all over the place and counted that more than 17 had zombies in it, and she didn't dare to open the door. It is good that the people she brings are nourished by spring water, making them healthier than the normal ones.