Chapter 3 CLIMATE CHANGE

The two ended their fight in the middle of the night, and they didn't know the changes outside their house.

Selena woke up at the sound of the clock. She slowly sat down as she looked at the men sleeping beside her, smiled, and got off the bed. As she looked outside the curtain, she saw a dark cloud and a lot of birds hovering in the sky like a time pause, which was the first sign of the apocalypse.

She walked to the door and called his uncle, waiting for the other side to answer. She walked downstairs until she was near the TV, as her uncle answered.

"Selena, how much time do we have until the calamity, as your aunt says?" Selena was hesitant at first but she slowly opened her mouth and answer "approximately bird and animals have time paused now they will start to move about 2 hours and after that the sun will shine bright and heat increases for 1 week and after that a lot of people will have a heatstroke so uncle you need to get medicine as much as possible even food and firearms is needed for protection after that the weather will subside for only 2 weeks but a snow will fall after but because too much people died from heatstroke after a snowstorm people will also experience a blizzard and makes people frozen from their home uncle my aunt advice us to stay in there in the hot springs mountain resort choose people who are trustworthy to stay there until the calamity is finished "

His uncle David, on the other side, stayed silent. He sighed, and after a while, she told Selena.

"Selena I've sold all your property to your fiance, Luke's family. I also paid three times the original price for what they did to you. Also, I have 3 warehouse medicines: 10 boxes of ginseng in that warehouse, the other mostly western medicine and medical equipment. Also, you said to buy all the food. I also put it in the warehouse for 470 billion dollars. I purchased it in countries S and V to avoid people  to be suspicious up and give the workers their advance salary. You can take all things to the warehouse. I'll send you the address.

Selena is so moved he couldn't believe that her uncle Dave believed her so much without asking or investigating her words. She just muttered, "Thank you, uncle. I hope to see you in Hot Springs Mountain Resort a month after." After saying it, she didn't wait to respond. She hung up the phone.

Selena adjusted her position on the sofa and sits there good and was thinking without realizing a figure slowly move to her position in surprise. An arm was placed in her waist and been taken sitting in the lap of of the men

She hooked her arms to his shoulder and hug the men. They both don't talk

The men sigh in contentment and said " actually I am the men you spend the night with 3 months ago in the hotel I was thinking to just to look at you from afar but didn't think that I saw Luke gives you wine with Aphrodisiac medicine I fallowed you going to the room and knock the door thinking if you need help but when you open the door you pulled me inside I was so happy back then I opened my eyes and saw you by my side it was my happiest but when I come out the bathroom your not there anymore " the men keep on talking while hugging Selena tightly

Selena just listen and tears come out from her eyes she said " they killed our child"

William morns he knows actually he is also hoping for that child to come hoping that after the child is born he can confess to her and be with her but he goes to foreign land for business the news came that Selena has an accident and has a miscarriage he was so devastated that he want to clean Luke and other men who made this plan but he cannot he doesn't want Selena to hate him he is also scared that he will truly lost Selena but god give him a chance Selena comes back to him and accept him he is so happy he could die.

After both have finished crying they saw each other's eyes and laugh

Looking at Selena's happy face he said to her " I sold all my properties and ask my comrades for weapons mostly machine gun' hand gun, akm,Uzi,sniper rifles,pistols, ammo's,ak47 basooka,also bought 500 atomic bomb even crossbow and axe samurai and knuckles "