Chapter 6: (Y/N)'s Worst Enemy

(Y/N) PoV

I was smiling wildly, "Rescue Training!" I exclaimed. I always loved Rescue Training just as much as combat training, cause this is where real heroing comes into play.

"You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that." Aizawa stated, this got everyone excited.

"Disasters, huh?" Kaminari was a little reluctant. "Sound's like were in for a big workout!"

"Totally!" At least Mina is excited. "Real hero stuff. This is what separates the men from the boys."

"Glad you share my passion for rescue Kiri!" I smiled and fist bumped him. Tsu then spoke up. "Finally, I'll get to show off how good I am in water. Ribbit."

"That was adorable, Didn't know she would actually say it." I thought to myself.

"AWWWW YEAH! We get to do some hero work!" Yotsuba was understandably excited, her sisters not so much. Nino was indifferent, her power was more a defensive support type. Itsuki was more of a ranged fighter and scout. Miku a ninja, and Ichika..... a spy.

"Easy there Yotsuba, don't get to carried away, Got it." Ichika said, she just grinned and giggled. "As long as we have (Y/N)! I'm not too worried."

"Guys, I'm not finished yet." Yep. Teach was annoyed. "What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes...." He hit a button on his desk as the suitcases popped out of the wall. "... but keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities."

I was getting more and more excited by the minute. Hero training and I get to where my costume! Hell yeah!

"This special training's at an off-campus facility. So we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all, start getting ready."

My heart instantly sank. No. Anything but a bus. Why did It have to be off campus. We all got up and went to get dressed into our hero suits. However everyone kept glancing at me, probably because I was shaking like a little bi- I mean scaridy cat.

"Yo (Y/N), you okay?" Kiri came up to me, I love this guy. "You're muttering like Midoriya, it's kinda freaking us out."

"Who me, No I'm fine. Really." I turned to him, my face was already blue. "I-It's just I get really bad motion sickness."

"Really? That sucks." Kaminari joined in. "Maybe Recovery Girl has something."

"She doesn't. I've tried everything.... see my senses are extremely heightened. So if it's any vehicle, I will basically be incompassitated." I stated, everyone seemed to understand as we joined with the girls infront of the school. Me and Momo were standing near the bus. Debating on how to seat everyone.

"(Y/N), the bus is an open plan. So having them sit by desk number isn't possible." Aizawa stated. I sweatdropped. "Oh, Mr. Aizawa, I had a request."

"What is it?" He seemed annoyed. "Can I run to wherever were going."

"No."

"Damnit."

Momo giggled as we got everyone on the bus. "Don't worry (Y/N), I'm sure you won't be that bad."

Little did she know. It was just us left and I was staring at the bus.

"I think I'm gonna hurl." I covered my mouth as she walked me on the bus. I sat on the right side, Yotsuba to my right and Nino to my left. As soon as I sat down, the bus began moving and I felt the life leave me.

No PoV

Everyone watched as (Y/N) laid on the wall lifeless. Well, almost lifeless.