Prologue: A Fated Meeting 1

Author's Notes: Story Info

Alright. So I'll keep this somewhat brief. I'm changing stuff in the My Hero Canon as well as stuff in quintuplets in order to fit my narrative. 

- Mineta will be replaced in 1-A By (Y/N), but he WILL be in 1-B.

- All 5 Quints will be in 1-A. While 1-B will gain Mineta, Fuutaro, Takeda, Maeda, and Someone undecided yet. 

- I'm still debating on weather it will be a Harem story or Not, I think it would be fun and it's something new since I haven't written a Harem story in like... years.

- (Y/N) Will be kinda OP, but still able to be beaten. 

- I will use pokemon influences, but I won't explain how.

That is all, Enjoy :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Years Before the Main Events

"ALL RIIIIGHT!" A young boy screamed, he had teal green eyes and black hair with faint white highlights. He was walking down the street with his mother and father. The mother having White hair and the father black, both with teal green eyes, the mother noticeably pregnant. 

"Your excited for your baby sister (Y/N)?" The mom asked. As they walked to the hospital, (Y/N) nodded excitedly. 

"Yep! I'm excited to be a big brother!" He smiled. This was (Y/N) (L/N), an extraordinary boy with an extremely powerful quirk. His Mother, Linda (L/N) and His Father, Kaito (L/N). Their quirks...

(Present Mic Narration)

Linda (L/N), Quirk: Evolution

When her desire to win or survive surpasses her physical limit, her stats will multiply by 3. However she can only evolve a total of 4 times, but the increase in her stats is permanent.

Kaito (L/N), Quirk: Aura Manipulation

He can manipulate his inner power  into light-like energy blasts and constructs. However he needs to constantly keep a calm mind or else his energy will go unstable. 

"Calm Down (Y/N). All in due time." His father said, petting the boy. "Right now we need to go get a check up done on you. You're quirk hasn't manifested yet you have the gene. We need to know why." 

"I know, but still. I just cant wai-" He was cut off as he accidently bumped into someone. The two children fell to the ground. When (Y/N) stood up he locked eyes with who he ran into.