Chapter 4: Combat Training 2

No PoV

Everyone had gathered back into the monitoring room. Izuku being praised for his strategy and overall combat prowess from his classmates. Bakugo was sulking in the corner, (Y/N) could tell, he was close to snapping. 

"After long thought, the MVP of this Exercise is Young Iida!" AllMight stated, he adopted a calmer tone, which was good as he was teaching. However this got everyone to gasp, as well as Iida. 

"Shouldn't be Midoriya? Since they were the winners." Tsu asked, (Y/N) nodded in agreement.

"Mmm, Valid Question. Why didn't I choose one of those two? Who Has a Guess!" He was back to his old self, stretching his arm upwards. Mom raised her's as well.

"Sir, I can tell you why." She said, her voice filled with confidence. However (Y/N) felt glares from Nino and her sisters, Mainly Nino. (Y/N) pushed his aura on them so they knew to calm down, as his pressence can be intimidating.

"Iida embraced this challenge. Even tho Midoriya and Iida both adapted to their roles, Midoriya bouncing Bakugo's gauntlet was a recklass and hasty move. Bakugo's judgement was clouded which prevented him from gaining MVP. Uraraka really only captured the weapon." Momo stated, The class sweatdropped as Izuku chimmed in. 

"A-Actually, I planned that. See, his finger was already in the pin so any movement would set it off. Even tho this shield is sturdy, I would have been severely burned from the blast seeping around it. So I bounced it upward, which also allowed me to have a clear path to the bomb and my ally. I knew the risk but I also knew my position in comparison to the bomb, villain, and my ally. It was a calculated risk." He muttered, Izuku's confidence had slightly deminished, seems he gets a battle spirit when put in real combat. 

Everyone looked at the boy in shock, specifially Bakugo who was both pissed and shocked. Izuku was panicking from the attention but it quickly cooled off as Me and Momo were up next. We were the Villains as Kaminari and Jiro were the heroes. 

As we walked by, I was stopped by Nino and her sisters, knowing what this is about, I sighed and walked to them, Motioning Momo to go on ahead. 

"(Y/N), You better not get distracted understand!" Nino said poking his chest firmly.

"I won't! Geez." He sighed. Itsuki walked beside her sister. "We just don't want you to forget about us with all this girls.... and also.."

"Her costume doesn't really leave much for Imagination." Miku said with the most monotone voice. 

"I'm sure theres a good reason, I gotta go! We need to strategize." (Y/N) stated waving bye as he ran and caught up with Momo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) PoV

"You okay? You seem to be decently distracted after whatever the Quints talked to you about." I asked my partner, she was still flustered in the face. I couldn't tell what it was about tho, even with the aura, it seemed unsure. 

"Y-Yeah! I'm totally fine! Anyway, we need a strategy. Jiro's quirk I believe allows her to pick up on sound and vibrations using her earphones. Kaminari is electricity." She stated, regaining her composure. I sighed and walked into the room with the bomb in it as she followed.