Chapter 3: Combat Training 1

(Y/N) PoV

The next day was when we officially started school curriculum. Such as Math, Science, Japanese, History, and English. Which was taught by Present Mic funny enough. These classes met in the morning. I didn't really struggle, My mother being a teacher and all as well as from the US, I excelled in English and Science.

"Now, Which of these Four Sentences contains a Mistake?" Present Mic asked, On the board it read:

1. "The man whom I respect most is my father."

2. "That is the house in which he lived."

3. "I well remember the day on which we both met."

4. "Please tell me that all you know."

Everyone had a bored expression on their faces, To be fair I did as well, but this is easy so It's not like I have to use my brain. Plus.... it's so early and I haven't had my coffee. "Hey everybody look alive! Grammar Rules!"

I raised my hand almost instantly, I grew up for about 7 years in the states. We only moved to Japan about 3 years before I met the Quints.

"(L/N) lay it on us!" He shouted as I revealed the answer as well as the mistake.

"It's Number 4, the "That" should be replaced with "That's" which signifies "That Is." So it should correctly be: Please tell me that's/ that is all you know."

"CORRECT! He stated. I got glances from the class that was just screaming either "Show Off" or "Are you a Native Speaker?"

After the morning classes, we eat lunch in the Main Cafeteria. Where we can buy pretty tasty stuff on the cheap, I usually sit with the quint's as well as Izu, Ochako, and Tenya. The chef of the school is the Pro Hero known as LunchRush.

"White Rice is the perfect comfort food, isn't it?" He stated giving us a thumbs up. I nodded as Itsuki asked for seconds, Izu was just fanboying.

Finally, in the afternoon..... is Hero Basic Training!

"I AM HEEEREEEE! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!!!!" AllMight exclaimed as he burst into the room striking a damn near JoJo level pose.

"I can't believe it's really AllMight!" Kaminari stated.

"So he is a teacher!" Kirishima exclaimed. "This year is gonna be totally awesome!"

"Hey look, is he wearing his Silver Age Costume?" Tsu asked.

"I'm getting goose-bumps. It's so retro!" Ojiro mentioned.

"Welcome to the most Important class at UA High. Think of it as Hero-ing 101!" He stated, striking the Superman pose infront of everyone "Here you will learn the basics of being a pro. And what it means to fight in the name of good!"

He began flexing his muscles as I sweatdropped along with Izu. "Is that really necessary?"

"Let's get into it! Today's lesson will pull no punches!" He exclaimed while thrusting out a card that said the word "BATTLE" on it in bold red letters.

"Fight Training!" Me and Bakugo said confidently, we glanced at eachother and gave eachother a smirk at eachother that screamed we were gonna put that person in their place.

"Real Combat?" Izu stated kinda curiously. "But one of the keys of being a pro hero is..... LOOKING GOOD!" He pointed towards the wall as it exteneded, revealing 25 different cases, all with our respective numbers on them. "These were designed specifically for you based on the designs you sent in before school started."