Chapter 2: Class 1-A and Quirk Tests!

(Y/N) PoV

Today was the day! The beginning of my journey at U.A. I got into my uniform, I wore it pretty much normally, just I don't button the blazer. I grabbed my shoulder bag as I pet my sister's head and waved by to my mom as I ran to school. I didn't stop for Izuku as he decided to take the train, which I refuse. However I got to school pretty quick and searched for Class 1-A. From what I know we were split into 2 classes, 25 Students Each. I was lucky enough to be in Class 1-A, seat number 20. Hey, my lucky number! Soon I arrived and.....

"I'm the first one here." I sweatdropped, I shrugged and walked to my desk so I sat my stuff down. Not long after the student's piled in one by one. A girl with black hair in a ponytail sat infront of me, she was kinda cute but If I wanted to live. I need to keep that thought to myself.

"Hello there. I'm your seatmate I guess. My name is Momo Yaoyorozu." She said, she extended her hand to me as I accepted it and shook her hand. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N), It's nice to meet you." 

"Agreed, I hope we can be friends this year." She said with a smile, I was forcing myself NOT to blush. Especially since I felt a cold pressence from the door, I turned to see a glaring girl with short pink hair and two familiar ribbons. She stormed over to me and proceeded to grab my ear. 

"(Y/N)! Who's this hookie!" She said. "NINO! OW! SHE'S A FRIEND! PROMISE!" 

Nino let go of my ear, only then did I truly notice.

"You cut your hair?!? It looks great!" I stated, She turned away with a huff as her sisters walked over to us. 

"It's been a while (Y/N)!" Ichika said as she waved. Yotsuba ran up to me and gave me a hug as Miku smiled softly and waved. Itsuki nibbled on Kiniko Bread as she smiled through her food. 

"(Y/N)! I missed youuuuu!" Yotsuba screamed, I looked around and saw everyone was staring at us. I sweatdropped as Ichika pulled her off of me. 

"(L/N)? What's going on?" Momo asked, seemingly uncomfortable as to how 5 identical girls were all chummy with me.

"These are the Nakano Quint's. We're childhood friends, we haven't seen eachother tho in about 5 years so I guess they are just glad to see me." I sweatdropped. She seemed to awkwardly nod as I quickly changed the subject. 

"SOOOO. Who's ready for Orientation!" I stated, desperately trying to lighten the thickness of the air. 

"I am!" I saw the brunette girl scream as her and Midoriya walked over to us. Luckily she made all the tension vanish and I sighed in relief. 

"Izu! I'm glad you made it! I heard you placed 2nd in the entire school with 60 Hero and 60 Rescue points!" I stated, high-fiving my bestfriend. 

"Umm. (Y/N)? Who's that?" Yotsuba asked. I turned and introduced him. "This right here is my best friend, Izuku Midoriya!" 

"It's a pleasure to meet you- Wait.... why do you all look the same?" Izu stated. The brunette and Glasses guy nodded. Wait.. when did he walk over. Actually.......

"Woah your right!" A guy with a tail said.

"That's so cool! I can't believe they are all identical!" A redhaired guy said.