Chapter 5: Class Rep!

(Y/N) PoV

"Uhhh........." I had just arrived at the school gates with Izu. Only to be instantly swarmed by the media. 

"Hey You! Can you tell us what it's like to work so closely with AllMight?" A female reporter asked Izu. He started to panic slightly as I slowly backed away, but realized I was surrounded. Izu walked to me as we were slowly being incased in reporters. It was a hellish fate, but I wasn't going down without a fight! 

I was about to attack however, Me and Izu were both suddenly lifted off our feet. We were flown into the gates and when the reporters tried to follow, the UA defensive barrier activated. 

"Sorry about picking you up like that. But I figured you needed help before you all got in trouble for attacking the media." I turned to see who picked us up once we had touched the ground. It was a foreign girl for sure due to her accent, She had dark skin and pinkish gold eyes. Her hair was a beautiful ivory white as well, Not to mention she was drop dead beautiful. She had White and Gold wings as well. 

"I-It's quite alright

"I-It's quite alright." I said, still trying to wrap my head around what just happened. She smiled and went to introduce herself. "Hi! I'm Areti Arisone, I'm the new Greek foreign exchange student!" 

I shook her hand, they were very soft and smooth. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N), and this is Izuku Midoriya, my best buddy." I introduced ourselves. She smiled as she walked with us into the school building. 

"It's good to meet you!" She beamed. "So Arisone, is today your first day?" Izu asked. She nodded. "Yep! The plane got delayed due to bad weather in Greece. So I start today, actually I got in on Recommendation. Oh! And call me Areti!" She was so cheerful, kind of like Yotsuba. I chuckled at the thought of them interacting. 

"Then call me (Y/N). So what class are you in?" I asked her. "I'm in 1-B. Though I'm not sure where that is." She tapped her chin confused. "Do you all know?" 

We were standing outside 1-A's door as I motioned down the hallway. "It's the next door down, It say's 1-B in bold letters on it." She thanked us and ran away, not before blowing us, or rather me, a kiss. Yeah.... that didn't take me by suprise at all. I entered the classroom and instantly felt a blizzard of 5 people, I slowly turned my head to see the back room door open and all of the Nakano's glaring at me. I looked straight at the class, a little pissed.