𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

ابدأ من البداية

"What about Master Obi-Wan? And Demaia?" Anakin asked, not wanting her to get in trouble for his wrongdoings.

"I guess we won't tell him, will we?" Hera said with a small shrug as she smirked mischeviously at him. "I'll have the pilots prepare a craft, be ready by the afternoon."

With that, Anakin was left on the veranda alone as Hera made her way back inside to change into something more presentable.

~~~

Hera and Anakin carefully landed the ship in one of Mos Espa's space-ports. Hera now wore a flowy light blue wrap dress with white boots and a silver headband. She had on a light blue robe that matched her dress, and it had sparkly navy blue accents. Anakin managed to find them a rickshaw that just so happened to be right outside of the port. The droid was ordered to drop them off at the one person who would know the whereabouts of Shmi Skywalker.

They came to a stop in the center of a small cup-de-sac, where many shopkeepers where running their shops. Anakin stepped off the rickshaw first before turning and helping Hera step down.

"Wait, please," Anakin ordered the droid softly, who nodded as Anakin led Hera to where Watto sat on a stool in front of his shop. There are three droids helping him, but they seem to be making his anger levels rise much higher.

"No chuba da wnaga, da wanga! (No, not that one - that one!)" Watto exclaimed ot one of the droids inf ront of him as Anakin and Hera stepped up.

"Chut, chut, Watto, (Excuse me, Watto.)" Anakin greeted, causing Watto to look up at them in shock.

"Ke Booda? (What?)" Watto muttered under his breathe.

"Di nova, 'Chut, chut', (I said excuse me)" Anakin repeated, and Watto turned to the three droids next to him.

"Go ana bopa! (Shut down!)" Watto exclaimed to the three droids, who snap into their storage positions.

"Ding mu chasa hopa, (Let me help you with that.)" Anakin said, gesturing to the piece of equipment that Watto had been working on when they arrived. Anakin picks up the piece of equipment as he starts to fiddle with it, and Watto blinks in surprise.

"Ke booda? Yo baan pee hota. No wega mi condorta. Kin chasa du Jedi. No bata tu tu, (What? I don't know you... What can I do for you? You look like a Jedi. Whatever it is... I didn't do it.)" Watto chirps, causing Hera to send Anakin a small look, and Watto drops the screwdriver and curses loudly in Huttese.

"Mi boska di Shmi Skywalker (I'm looking for Shmi Skywalker)," Anakin said, looking down at Watto, who's eyes widen in realization. Anakin continues to work on the droid, and Watto glances at Hera before fully turning back to Anakin.

"Annie? Little Annie? Nah!" Watto exclaimed in slight shock. Anakin manages fix the droid in his hands as it whirs to life, and he places the droid down ont he bench in front of Anakin as Watto blinks at it. "You are Annie! It is you! Ya sure sprouted! Weehoo! A Jedi! Waddya know?" Watto then became serious as he leaned towards Anakin and lowered his voice. "Hey, maybe you couldda help wit some deadbeats who owe me a lot of money..."

"My mother," Anakin reminded sternly, and Watto pulled back.

"Oh, yeah. Shmi..." Watto trialed off, scratching the back of his neck. "she's not mine no more. I sold here."