𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

"𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐭

"𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐭."

7 | THE FORCE SENSITIVE

HERA STOOD ON THE SKYWALKER'S BALCONY with Qui-Gon next to her and his comlink was in his hand as he spoke to Obi-Wan and Demaia. They had just gotten back from Watto's workshop, and Anakin was working on his Podracer. Hera wanted to help him, but Qui-Gon had called her over to speak with the other two Jedi.

"What is this plan fails, Master? We could be stuck here for a long time." Obi-Wan's voice said through the comlink.

"Well, we all know it's too dangerous to call for help. We never know who's on our side." Hera stated, and Qui-Gon agreed with her.

"A ship without power supply isn't going to get us anywhere." Qui-Gon added. "and...there is something about this boy..."

Qui-Gon hung up on the two other Jedi and he put his comlink back in his utility belt. Footsteps were heard as Shmi walked out and onto the balcony, and she smiled at the two Jedi who turned to look at her.

"You should be proud of your son. He gives without any thought of reward." Qui-Gon said with a smile as Shmi stood on the other side of Hera, and they all looked at Anakin, Jar Jar, Padme, R2-D and C-3PO were working on the Podracer.

"Well he know nothing of greed. He has a..." Shmi trailed off as she was unsure what to say.

"He has special powers." Hera finished, and Shmi looked at the younger girl with a smile and nod.

"Yes..." Shmi breathed, and Hera smiled back at her.

"He can see things before they happen. That's why he appears to have such quick reflexes. It is a Jedi trait." Qui-Gon explained, and Shmi looked at him curiously.