chapter 15

(Hint)

"Are you sure you're gonna close?"

"I have no other option Rain, and I also don't want to put all the pressure on you, you should focus on uni" said Bora.

Rain sat on the edge of Bora's couch, her fingers fidgeting with the hem of her shirt as she watched her friend hastily packing a small bag.

The younger girl couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness seeing her friend like this, hands trembling and breath shaking, Bora never acted that way, so it shocked Rain when she had gotten a call right when she woke up this morning, Bora told her to get to her house as soon as possible.

Bora's boyfriend had been hurt. Apparently he was badly wounded, and so she decided to go take care of him, and that meant she had to leave with him to his house in a nearby city.

Rain bit her lip, debating whether she should voice her concerns or keep them bottled up inside, she knew Bora was strong, but the thought of her going to another city and closing the bakery for an uknown amount of time got her so worried.

Rain finally spoke up, her voice tinged with fear. "What if something happens? What if you need help?"

Bora paused, her hands stilling as she turned to face Rain, a small, sad smile tugging at her lips.

"I'll be fine, Rain" she reassured her, though her eyes betrayed her uncertainty. "I just... I need to be there for him right now. He needs me, and I know he loves me, nothing will happen to me don't worry"

Bora sat next to her on the couch, after tossing some of the clothes inside her bag, she took Rain's hands in hers.

"I know this is very unfair for you... Especially since the bakery is your number one source of income too, but I'll make sure to send you the money even if we're closed-"

"No Bora! It's about you! I am just bearly helping you, the bakery had always been your dream and just- I'm scared you won't come back..." mumbled Rain, her teeth bit harder on her lip, and she felt tears building inside of her eyes, the girls had been separated before, when Bora was adopted, and the idea of the older girl leaving again made her so anxious.

"Rain don't say that... You're gonna make me cry too now, stop! Aren't you done with my ass anyway? You always say you have no friends, you'll have fun without me even if it's only for a while" mumbled Bora, she was clearly joking, but Rain didn't seem to get the playfulness in her tone, and she bursted out crying.

"Don't say that! Did I make you feel that way? You think I don't like having you around?"

Bora couldn't fight back her own tears, she looked away, trying to dry her wet cheeks.

"No... I mean I know you have fun with me and everything, but I can be a pain in the ass some times" chuckled Bora as she wiped her tears.

"No never, it's true that I don't have friends, well now I have Mark, and you... You're not my friend Bora, you're my sister, to me, you've always been my sister" said Rain.

 The word sister was all it took for Bora to finally break into a sob as she enveloped Rain in a tight embrace, holding onto her as if she never wanted to let go, their tears wetting each others shoulders.