16

yall...my ass hurts from shitting sm. i went to a bday party n i drank like 4 margaritas and they did NAWTTT agree w me after i got home...i was gripling the walls n shit holy fuck💀look. ik this chapter was supposed to come out sooner and i apologize 😩😩🙏 SO PLS ENJOY THSI
warning ‼️ very steamy😈😈

 ik this chapter was supposed to come out sooner and i apologize 😩😩🙏 SO PLS ENJOY THSIwarning ‼️ very steamy😈😈

[second person POV]
"Hey [n/n], there's a birthday party I gotta go to for an old friend I don't really talk to. Wanna come and get wasted?" Ochako smiled as she plops down on the sofa next to you.

"Sure why not, what's the dress code?" you ask her while setting your cup of [drink] on the coffee table in front of you.

"Anything pinkish like baby pink, rosegold ectcetera(i had to google how to spell ts💀)" ochako replies. You nod in understanding and curl into the blanket draped over you.

"Who else is going?" you question. Ochako giggles and grabs one end of the blanket for her to cover herself.

"I can only bring a plus one and you were the first person to come to mind" she smiles. Suddenly she makes a look of realization, she snaps her head towards you frantically.

"We only have three hours to get ready...I gotta go shave and get dressed!?" she yelps as she stumbles all the way to the elevator. You smile and shake your head before going to the kitchen and washing your cup before heading off to get ready.

Once you finished shaving and moisturized your body and face you did your makeup with a look that complimented your features in a way that made you look absolutely gorgeous. You wore a rosegold ankle length dress that completed your look and framed your body in a way that made you look stunning, the shoes you wore fit you better than Cinderella's glass slippers.

You grab a purse that suits your outfit and help Ochako finish getting ready, you open her door and sit on her bed.

"Holy shit girl you look amazinggg" she compliments as she slips on her 4 inch heels. After the two of you make sure you have everything you stop by Momo's dorm to let her know where your going and everything so if anyone asks she can let them know. Once the two of you get to your car she plugs in the adress on your GPS and you get on the road, as the two of you listen to music you're drawn to beautiful sunset in the sky. It was a pretty pink mixed with orange, yellow and a little bit of purple and blue.

"So who's this friend of yours we're going to see" you ask as you roll down the window to blow a puff of smoke out from your mouth.

"Just a really old friend from back home, we lost contact when I was around ten years old" she shrugs as she reapplies her lipgloss and pops a gum in her mouth, she was wearing a roseshadow pink thigh length silk dress that hugged her curves in all the right places, her chocolate brown hair was curled and she smelled lightly of some sweet perfume. All in all she looked really good.