15

kust found out that my wattpad is permanently broken u til it fixes itsefl. so the new format is gonna be permanent *sighs* anyways also...this is an extreme slowburn hehhehe (dont kill me) deku and y/n witll get mroe time tgt i PROMISEEE its js sm fun writing convos betweeb y/n and her besties lmao

this is an extreme slowburn hehhehe (dont kill me) deku and y/n witll get mroe time tgt i PROMISEEE its js sm fun writing convos betweeb y/n and her besties lmao

2,500¥ is equivalent to 16.56 USD and 22.47 canadian dollars as well as 280.05 pesos. btw i used google so if its wrong dont kill me pls😭
[y/o]=your order!!

soon to be my man💕
hey y/n!!
i was wondering if you wanted to go to a cafe? since we weren't able to hang out i was thinking we could go to the new place that opened up?

y/n
sure!!
what time?

soon to be my man💕
i was thinking today?at 3

y/n
sounds good i'll meet u in the common room

soon to be my man💕
ok see u then💪

y/n
just to clarify things? i dont think we should be going anywhere tgt if your gf doesnt know ab it

soon to be my man💕
oh
were not tgt anymore

y/n
oh mb
yeah thats fine ill see u in a bit

★ ★ ★

Y/N
YOU WHORE WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THEY BROKE UP

UGLY ASS
BC UR FATASS ATE MY BULDAK RAMEN
IT HAD MY NAME ON THE PACK YOU ILLITERATE FUCK

Y/N
OH GROW THE FUCK UP YOU BIG BABY
BACK TO THE MAIN TOPIC.
WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME😡😡

UGLY ASS
I js didnt🙄
i dont need to tell u shit

Y/N
erm actually yes u do🤓

UGLY ASS
whatever makes you feel better you homewrecker
💀

Y/N
ur a fake ass hoe have fun taking the train bc i am NOT driving your ass back to musutafu 😐

UGLY ASS
WHATEVER.

★ ★ ★
[2nd person POV]

You slipped your headphones on before heading down to the common rooms, humming along to the song playing. When you reached the common area you see Midoriya sitting on one of the reclining chairs, you smile to yourself and walk over to him.

"Hey Midoriya, ready to go?" you ask as turns to you.

"Oh [L/N]! Yea let's go" he smiles before getting up and grabbing his bag from the sofa cushion. The two of you take the train to a cute cafe in Yokohama, usually you wouldn't be in that area because of a certain detective agency but considering you were with Midoriya you didn't mind, as the he opens the door you can immediately smell the heavenly aroma of baked goods and freshly ground coffee.

"Wow it smells amazing in here!" you explaim with a smile, after looking over the menu for a few minutes the two of you walk to the counter to place your orders.

"Hello my name is Zoro how can I help you today" a man with bright green hair grunts, clearly not happy to be at work due to the eyebags he has.

'hm, where i have i seen him before?'

"Hi can I get [y/o], and a strawberry smoothie with some brown sugar tapioca pearls and six mango mochis" you smile as you place the two of your orders.

"That'll be 2,500¥" he replies, you turn to Midoriya but before you have the chance to open your mouth his arm reaches across the counter to hand the cashier his debit card. After it's payed for the two of you find a seat in a booth.

"You know you didn't have to pay right? I was gonna tell you that i had it covered" you frown, he just smiles at you.

"I know but I invited you out so I should pay, plus you're too pretty for me not to pay for your order" he flirts with a smirk on his face.

'oh my lawrdddd'

"Don't look at me like that unless you tryna start somthing" you mutter, pulling at the collar of your shirt.

"Hey can I ask you something?" he asks, you look at him and nod. You noticed he got really fidgety all of the sudden, and oddly enough sweaty. He opens his mouth to speak but in that exact moment your phone rings.

"Oh! Sorry it's my sister I gotta take this gimme a second Midoriya" you smile apologetically, you press the accept button and hold the phone up to your ear.

"Hey sis what's up?" you stayed on the call a couple more minutes before hanging up and sighing. Turning back to Midoriya(aka my man) you give him your full attention. He notices and clams up.

"Um, nevermind it's nothing. I'll just tell you some other time" he waves off. After that the two finished up and headed back to the dorms, after taking off your shoes you turn to him.

"This was really fun, I hope we can do this again soon" you smile and head to your room, ready to go the fuck to sleep.

klefaa