Chapter 7 - The Dominion of Domains

"It's becoming more and more chaotic as the days pass by, doesn't it?" Allastor smiles. He knows that he can just view everything, while only interfering if things really uncontrollably out of hand. Born with a constant smile, one can never identify if Allastor is crying or laughing. At the end of it all, it's all going to end up rotting, in Allastor's books. "Maybe I should place a target on all these "geniuses". They all will interest me in the end."

"Ramiel is certainly going to struggle at this rate. There are seven different domains that are going to be unleashed upon the world at the same time. Unless I intervene, the world's foundation will crumble and disintegrate, only allowing the higher gods to survive the after effects of a great calamity. Will you join me for a stroll then, A?" A new character to this story.

Frankly, the number of characters that have been showcased up until now would have probably confused my head if it weren't for the fact that I can only narrate the story. I cannot counter the effects of the fate that is already pre-written for these characters. They are all who presume that they can think and that they make intelligent decisions based on their previous actions. In reality? Everything is controlled by the one forcing me to dictate this story.

Allastor, the avatar of Bael. The one granted with the title of leader of leaders, the ruler of the avatars of ARS, he sacrificed a lot of people would not even forgive themselves for sacrificing. Then there's the second person with Allastor, Wellester. She's the servant of the Neobrimin Goddess of Truth, Veritia. Being someone who walks the path of truth, it is awfully surprising to see her close to someone as mischievous and devilish like Allastor, the sadistic king of visibility. One who always bears a smile. Being from the same generation that was almost wiped out after trying to attain void contents, they are silent watchers. Casually monitoring the work of the newer generations and only intervening when really required.

Four additional people responded to Ramiel's pleas. The domains were all activating, suddenly enraging every atom in the widespread area.

Gods and Demons...

Servants and Avatars...

Il n'est pas pour ce monde. Il y a pour le frimeur... La frimeuse de puissance.

The domains each activated, throwing each other off...

Arjun broke the temperature barrier as he entered into a state to set the atmosphere of the planet on fire.

Gil wore the cloak of Anubis, with the sands of time covering the ground all while holding the scales to judgement.

Sakurai unleashed what seemed to be a spring filled, flowery decorated ground covering over the sands, with hands of the undead trying to grasp anyone getting into reach.

Ramiel's broke each thread of reality in its space, as the world seemed to open itself like a book. Dimensions twisted and science no longer following normal rules any longer, they were going to be attaining the fourth dimensional status.

Adoren's eyes turned into a bright green as the air was suddenly filled with a sweet-smelling scent as everyone's hormones were thrown into an imbalance. A form of sexual wrath seemed to have surrounded all the individuals present in the clash of domains.

Larnia entered into the fray, turning Adoren's already chaotic effects into a more potent ability with his ability. Lust. Such a powerful emotion, at the same time, can make people not judge their own actions. A power gifted to this particular avatar.

And Larnia was sure that she would use it to its fullest potential.

The last person whose domain was unleashed was none other than Shikith's. Responding to the plea by Ramiel, he entered into the fray, still trying to slowly recover from the shock he had witnessed, as the eyeball rolled towards him. He knew that with all the domains that were present, it could very well end a country's land area.