Four | The interrogation

Start from the beginning

"So that I can see my perfect my work and smile every time I'm not happy," Mxolisi's mother responded. 

"When did it happened that you became unhappy and became happy when you saw your work?" Young Mxolisi asked.

Mxolisi's mother sat down and held Mxolisi's hands. "There was this lady on a competition, her beads were beautiful but mine were perfect and she saw that she was going to loose. She was jealous so she stole mine," Mxolisi's mother responded. "Why didn't you hit the lady for stealing?" Young Mxolisi asked.

[Mxolisi's mother chuckled]"Then I'll be showing my weakness and beads is not my weakness but strength. You see if someone acts violently then that person is showing a weakness. What you must do is beat that person on the field, if they fight then that means you're the challenge and threat." Young Mxolisi understood and nodded his head to agree. "What if that lady continues to steal?" He asked.

"Then you have to build yourself so that if they try something again you'll be ready, tell yourself that you won't give up. Then they'll show their weakness and that weakness will be on the field. You'll use their weakness against them and remember what I said their weakness is your strength," Mxolisi's mother motivated Mxolisi. Mxolisi had a negativity to think that he won't make it. 

"What if they come over and over?" He asked. Mxolisi's mother smiled because she was happy to motivate her child and she hugged him.

Present

"Always  keep your chin up, think like a snake, be smart like a cheetah and attack like a lion, " Mxolisi said what her mother responded to him.

[Mxolisi chuckled]]

During break in school 

The boys who were playing soccer going to the principal's office and they were going to be questioned about Mxolisi. Mary didn't believe Mxolisi's story, she knew that Mxolisi wouldn't tell the truth and she decided to go to the school to investigate. The boys were at the office and the principal came, "here is what I'm going to do, I will ask all of you the same questions and if someone has a different answer then we will have a problem with that." The  boys looked at each other.

Thirty minutes before questioning  

Mzwanele summoned all boys who were playing soccer. They were in the boy's toilets and they all came.

"Boys we are in deep trouble. Zulu was hurt and we don't know how, but he told his mother that he was injured on the field," Mzwanele addressed. Some of the boys liked Mxolisi because they wo because of him. "And what does it have to do with us? Because he was in our team and he was fine the last time we saw him," boy#1 asked.

"It has everything to do with us because we were the last people in this school to see him. Look guys this is simple he already has a story, we just need to confirm it that's all," Mzwanele convinced the boys. "I will just tell the truth man I don't want to be involve," boy#2 said. Mzwanele's plan was failing and he had to do something with it.

"If you dare go and talk. Me and rest who will remain will point you. This is simple we have to have the same story that's all," Mzwanele threatened the boy.

[Zweli clicked his tongue]"Why do we have to listen to you always huh?"

Zweli didn't want to do it but he had a choice, it was either he is choosing his dream over a friend and get his spot by betraying him or choose a friend then work hard to earn his spot. Then he released that he has already betrayed him.