A slow smile spreads across her full lips until she reveals her immaculate teeth. She pinches my chin, clutching it in her fingers. "Boy, I like you," she says with smooth fondness. "So much that even if you can't put it down..." Her tongue swipes at her fleshy, tender mouth. "I'll teach you how."

My dick constricts against the fabric of my briefs, becoming more sensitive and uncomfortable by the second. Influenced by its increasing neediness and Mir's reassuring, smoking-hot statement, I respond. "My mastery skills in the bedroom have never been brought to question. But, if you have any extracurricular lessons you think I may need, I'll be happy to be your student."

She purrs against my lips. "I love a man who's open to some instruction." Her mouth brushes against my jawline and nips at the taut skin. "Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere, Raz," she mumbles. The validity of the promise eludes me, but it's enough to halt the constant stream of doubts in my rational mind.

I draw her body closer to mine by her thighs. Perceiving my next action, she cradles her arms around my neck. Her legs encircle my waist when I stand, and an adorable giggle rings in my ears. "Ooo, you're even stronger than you look." A taunting inflection and a hint of intrigue dance within her tone.

As I lead us to my bedroom, my big head grows larger. She knows how to speak to someone and propel them to the status of "The Most Extraordinary Person in the Universe." I've seen her uplift her dancers simply by caring about them outside their performance quality. While her crew adores their second-in-command, Monty, Mir's their favorite instructor and peer.

"Since we'll need to pack in the morning...," I begin. I'm still in disbelief that she agreed to accompany me to Japan. But I feel she'll be the best travel partner I've ever had. Since she's been a couple of times and her mom's Japanese, she's privy to the culture and, most importantly, the language. Fuck, I can't wait to hear her speak her second language all day. "...we should go light," I end, entering the bedroom.

"Fuck that. Give me an outstanding first impression. We can catch up on sleep on the plane ride."

Damn. Alright then. That's no problem at all.

I gently place Mir on the bed and slip my phone from my front pocket. As I set the mood with the lighting, the dancer bounces up and immediately unbuckles my belt. Her tongue sits at the edge of her bottom lip as her fingers work to unbutton and unzip me. The lack of shyness, watching her go after what she desires, makes my body shudder at what's about to come. "Music?" I ask.

With my jeans around my ankles, Mir's staring at my boxer briefs with parted lips. I get similar reactions whenever a woman gets the pleasure of seeing what I'm working with. Being trans has its drawbacks, but being able to pick the structure and capabilities of my dick is a superpower. Probably why a bunch of conservative, queerphobic lobbyists tried to kill every transgender surgery advancement over the past decade. Unfortunately, they've succeeded in banning surgeries in certain states, but that's why Soul and I have The Trans(essence) Foundation, funding bros like us to travel and get the procedures they need. We assist every letter from the LGBTQIA+ community. The transformative joy we give through our foundation renders the immense love we receive from our music nearly insignificant.

"Music, mami?" I ask again, lifting her chin to grasp her attention. Even with my assistance, her eyes float back downward. I chuckle and play my midnight R&B playlist without permission. The music flows as low and seductive as the lighting hovering over us.

"You better be careful with that thing," she warns me. Her fierce brown eyes finally meet mine and hold me. A subtle softness sweeps through her stare, making her as adorable as she is tempting. "I'm a little lady." Her stature may be petite, but every feature exudes grandeur–from the graceful width of her captivating nose to the lush fullness of her lips, the generous curves of her ample breasts, down to the plumpness of her peach-shaped booty.