Erza: Why does the guild look so..bizarre?

The group looked at where the group was looking and saw a shadow of the guild with what seems to be pillars as coming out of it.As they approached, they saw giant metal pillars coming out of the guild hall.

Gray: No way..

Lucy: Oh no..

Natsu: Our guild...someone did this to our guild!

Natsu clenched his fists as he had a face of anger as he looked at the battered guild hall. Gray and Erza looked in shock as Happy and Lucy looked in horror.

???: It was Phantom..

* The group turned towards the voice and saw Mira as she stood shaking in front of them.

Gray: Are you serious?

Mira walks with the group inside the battered guild hall and goes down to the basement to see all the members sitting there talking amongst themselves.

Makarov: Yo, What's up,kids?

The group would see Makarov as he sat on a crate with a king in his hand while he had a small alcoholic buzz.

Lucy: Uh, hi.

Erza: Sorry we weren't here sooner.

Natsu: Why the heck are you all just sitting around down here?!

Makarov: How'd it go, Lucy? You finish the job like a good girl?

Lucy: Yeah, I guess so.

Erza: Master, do you understand the gravity of this situation?

Natsu: The guild hall has been completely destroyed.

Makarov: There's no need to get yourselves all worked up. It's not the end of the world or anything. *sips from mug*

Gray: What?

Makarov: It just goes to show you how cowardly those dunderheads in The Phantom Lord guild really are. They struck when no one was here. Is that anything worth bragging about?

Erza: Nobody was here?

Mira: *looks at Team Natsu* It was after everyone had already left for the night.

Erza: *sighs* I suppose we can be thankful for that. At least no one in our guild was hurt in the attack.

Makarov: We shouldn't trouble ourselves worrying about people who don't even have the guts to face us head on. Forget about those fools.

Natsu clenches his fist before punching a hole in a crate next to him as he looked at Makarov in rage.

Natsu: Ain't gonna happen, Gramps! We can't just let them trash our place and get away with it!

Makarov: I'm not talking about this any longer. We'll handle job requests down here until the upstairs is repaired.

Natsu: *scoffs* We shouldn't be worrying about jobs right now!

Makarov: Natsu! That's enough out of you!

Makarov's hand stretches out to the group before moving towards Lucy and smacking her on the rear. Mira pouts at Makarov for his action while Lucy was confused on it.

Lucy: And you spanked me because...?

Mira: Hands to yourself, Master.

Makarov retracts his hand as he stands up and chucked while holding his hand up before hopping down from the crate he sat in. Natsu turned as he looked at the small old man angrily.